Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,329 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Caranica wrote: »
    I have a delivery of Artisan chocolates that was supposed to reach PW early in the week but was only delivered by Royal Mail today. It was signed for and not refused. What are the chances of me getting it? I can't see the seller refunding me if they are returned to her.

Read the thread and see post 3852
    You will get it

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I have a delivery of Artisan chocolates that was supposed to reach PW early in the week but was only delivered by Royal Mail today. It was signed for and not refused. What are the chances of me getting it? I can't see the seller refunding me if they are returned to her.

DPD has accepted it at the “virtual address” so I think that means they will deliver it to you.

DPD has accepted it at the “virtual address” so I think that means they will deliver it to you.

Post 3852 has all the info regarding the deliveries after the 11th

• Registered Users Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Thanks. I'm on mobile so only read back a few pages before posting. Went to full site and found that post. That's the second thing today that really stressed me out but should be ok and it's not even midday. Hope they don't come in 3s!

Thanks. I'm on mobile so only read back a few pages before posting. Went to full site and found that post. That's the second thing today that really stressed me out but should be ok and it's not even midday. Hope they don't come in 3s!

I had a Royal Mail delivery to them myself this morning and it should have been there 2 weeks ago, it’s good they have a weeks grace to clear the back log

• Advertisement

I only just discovered the app can tell me where the van is

I only just discovered the app can tell me where the van is

That’s been there for years :D

OmegaGene wrote: »
    That’s been there for years :D

DPD being so reliable I don’t usually track and just wait in the text.

That said - is probably have missed it even if I used the app all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

So will the still process it if it reaches ni before the 18th or no?

Post 3852 has all the info regarding the deliveries after the 11th

How do you find that on mobile? Posts aren’t numbered.

Would be as quick to answer, or even post a link, rather than be snarky.

• Advertisement

Anyway, anyone get their refund of their balance yet?

How do you find that on mobile? Posts aren’t numbered.

Would be as quick to answer, or even post a link, rather than be snarky.

Go to the bottom of the screen and select full site and the posts are numbered it’s not that far back at all, I’m not being snarky and the post has been repeated numerous times so I don’t want to spam the thread with the same old stuff
    If you were to read the thread I’ve also mentioned there’s a weeks grace to another poster to clear the backlog

If you’re looking for an argument try after hours

Go to the bottom of the screen and select full site and the posts are numbered it’s not that far back at all, I’m not being snarky and the post has been repeated numerous times so I don’t want to spam the thread with the same old stuff
    If you were to read the thread I’ve also mentioned there’s a weeks grace to another poster to clear the backlog

If you’re looking for an argument try after hours

Full site isn’t workable on a phone screen. Posts aren’t numbered on the touch website.

Just post a link to this post number whatever and give someone a hand with their query. What’s the harm?

Full site is workable on a phone, I’m using one now

"Dear Parcel Wizard Member,

Here's a reminder that our Virtual Address Service will close from December 11th 2020. Don't worry if you already have parcels in transit to the Virtual Address, provided they arrive there by 18th December, they will still be processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Yes I got that email but someone previously on this thread said that of it doesn't reach them by the 11th they won't accept it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Anyway, anyone get their refund of their balance yet?

Really? On Saturday December 12th? How would you see that working?

The email from Parcel Wizard clearly stated that refunds would be processed by the end of January. How do you expect them to process refunds while parcels are still in transit?

Really? On Saturday December 12th? How would you see that working?

The email from Parcel Wizard clearly stated that refunds would be processed by the end of January. How do you expect them to process refunds while parcels are still in transit?

For a start, I received no email. Even a search of my inbox, deleted, and spam reveals nothing.
    Their website states the service ceases on the 11th and people will be refunded, and it’s been quite straightforward to top up on a Saturday with no delays in the past with no processing required.

Anyway it’s no big deal. If it’s to be January then that’ll do. Just so long as it’s not the usual stunt to try retain all the balances in the hope enough don’t bother looking for it back. It’s was a simple question, no need to be so angry about it.

For a start, I received no email. Even a search of my inbox, deleted, and spam reveals nothing.
    Their website states the service ceases on the 11th and people will be refunded, and it’s been quite straightforward to top up on a Saturday with no delays in the past with no processing required.

Anyway it’s no big deal. If it’s to be January then that’ll do. Just so long as it’s not the usual stunt to try retain all the balances in the hope enough don’t bother looking for it back. It’s was a simple question, no need to be so angry about it.

You assume everyone is angry but maybe it’s yourself that needs to relax, the information is available for all to see, I don’t think dpd are going to keep customers credit either it’s not like they are going bust, they are just closing a small section of their business

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058140466

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mod - can everyone take it down a couple of notches and relax please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

I had an order in from Beer52 via parcel wizard which B52 took the money for on December 3rd but only got the dispatch notice from them on Thursday 10th. I had updated my virtual address with B52 last week to parcel motel but they obviously used the address from when they took money from my account.

Got a text to UK mobile (my aunt in UK mobile) from Hermes courier to say they attempted my B52 delivery yesterday Sunday 13th but failed but will try twice more and another message this morning to say they were attempting today. I'm hoping it just because it was a Sunday as it would have already been in transit on 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Hi, I ordered an item from Smyths two days ago.

The latest information on the DPD site (with tracking number)

Order data received from sender

Head Office

13/12/2020 at xx:xx

I was onto DPD they don't have a parcel only dáta. Is this normal or do I need to contact Smyths?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Hi, I ordered an item from Smyths two days ago.

The latest information on the DPD site (with tracking number)

Order data received from sender

Head Office

13/12/2020 at xx:xx

I was onto DPD they don't have a parcel only dáta. Is this normal or do I need to contact Smyths?

That's normal. Dpd have have the information (data) that a parcel is ready to be collected. Once they collect the parcel it will get scanned and then you can track it.

lubie76 wrote: »
    I had an order in from Beer52 via parcel wizard which B52 took the money for on December 3rd but only got the dispatch notice from them on Thursday 10th. I had updated my virtual address with B52 last week to parcel motel but they obviously used the address from when they took money from my account.

Got a text to UK mobile (my aunt in UK mobile) from Hermes courier to say they attempted my B52 delivery yesterday Sunday 13th but failed but will try twice more and another message this morning to say they were attempting today. I'm hoping it just because it was a Sunday as it would have already been in transit on 11th.

Parcel wizard is closed on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Relieved to say that my parcel that arrived to PW on Saturday is on the way and will be delivered to me tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

Does anybody have a link to the webpage where I can book DPD to collect a parcel in the U.K. ?

I certain that I had that page a few days ago from the Irish site

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Aph2016

Still no delivery since the 25th of November. Anyone have any ideas on where to go from here, depot or customer service just don't respond to emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭WastedYouth

Why do some DPD deliveries not show on the Parcel Wizard app?

I mostly use a third party app to track packages didn’t notice it until a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭WastedYouth

I need to get a delivery diverted to a different address but the manage delivery options are only for send in to a pick up point and changing the date.

Is changing the address not allowed on some deliveries or have I missed the window to change it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Changing address could facilitate scammers, the retailer may not allow it.

Advertisement