Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

If you contact the company you purchased from and amend the address to the Virtual address you should get your parcel, it might cause some small delay but should work out for you in the end.

It was dispatched the same day (Monday). Will the package be returned to them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

amor3 wrote: »
    It was dispatched the same day (Monday). Will the package be returned to them?

If you put your own irish address on it its got nothing to do with dpd. If you put your irish address on it with United Kingdom as the country it will likely be returned but it its been dispatched with your Irish address and Ireland as the country you'll probably receive it as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Will having to pay for the next delivery (my 4th) cause a delay in getting it to my house? I plan to pay as soon as I get the email.

Are payment details saved for future deliveries?

I have something arriving at the DPD depot tomorrow and need it by Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

dvd wrote: »
    just had my delivery canceled. yodel would not deliver to the dpd address in antrim

My yodel delivery just arrived in Dpd Antrim. Are you sure there wasn't another reason for the cancellation?

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

Will having to pay for the next delivery (my 4th) cause a delay in getting it to my house? I plan to pay as soon as I get the email.

Are payment details saved for future deliveries?

I have something arriving at the DPD depot tomorrow and need it by Friday.

Hi The Ayatolla, There would be no delay in your deliveries as you will be emailed as soon as the parcel arrives into the depot. Once you complete the payment it will carry on through the delivery system as normal. There will be various ways to pay including PayPal, Credit and Debit cards going forward.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BlueLass

dvd wrote: »
    just had my delivery canceled. yodel would not deliver to the dpd address in antrim

Is it possible you ordered restricted items that they can't put on a plane? I know that when I ordered aftershave from Amazon they refused the order to antrim as it was not allowed for flammable material on flight, hence mainland UK delivery only.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

First package from Parcel Wizard arrived this morning on time, unfortunately the parcel packaging was destroyed and the packaging of the goods inside was also damaged and clearly repacked with little disregard. To make matters worse our receptionist signed for it rather than not accept it.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

agentgreen wrote: »
    First package from Parcel Wizard arrived this morning on time, unfortunately the parcel packaging was destroyed and the packaging of the goods inside was also damaged and clearly repacked with little disregard. To make matters worse our receptionist signed for it rather than not accept it.

Problem there now, you dont actually know when the damage was caused and by whom, it may well have been the original carriage company or indeed DPD, surely thou, if DPD received the package into them is a bad state, they would take a pic of it to cover their own backs and reputation.

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

So very sorry to hear that! We're already in contact with your local depot doing some inquiries to establish how this happened and we will contact you shortly with an update.

Regards

Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

So very sorry to hear that! We're already in contact with your local depot doing some inquiries to establish how this happened and we will contact you shortly with an update.

Regards

Ciara

Thank you for the reply. Do you not need any of my details to contact the depot etc?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

Thank you for the reply. Do you not need any of my details to contact the depot etc?

Could you please private message me the tracking number of the package you received it will speed up our investigation, many thanks, Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

So PW/DPD don't send you a picture like PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Got my first delivery this morning, got a text and an email before 9 saying my package would be delivered between 9.45 and 10.45 which was spot on. I'll be using these more than parcel motel as it suits me better to have stuff delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

First PW delivery arrived this morning, less than 24 after being received in NI. Got a text notification re delivery slot and the option to reschedule. 10/10

BTW, mine was a Yodel delivery and no issues delivering it to PW in NI

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

What happens if you receive a parcel without a PW number on it? I am worried that is what has happened to mine.

Toxica wrote: »
    What happens if you receive a parcel without a PW number on it? I am worried that is what has happened to mine.

So far we have not come across any parcels that we could not identify. All parcels received in have been matched and have progressed through the delivery system smoothly. If you do not receive any information about a parcel being received for you contact us on 0906 480247 and we will help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

So far we have not come across any parcels that we could not identify. All parcels received in have been matched and have progressed through the delivery system smoothly. If you do not receive any information about a parcel being received for you contact us on 0906 480247 and we will help you out.

Thanks, I am expecting one but I will wait until the end of the week before querying it, as I'm waiting on the seller getting back to me about when she sent it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

I have just sign up for DPD parcel wizard, now it says dont forget to use your parcel wizard id with your address when shopping online ,so what address do i put to deliver to ,do i put my address or depot address and just this code, how does it work ? its not like parcel motel which gives you a address to northern ireland? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I might get the 3 free deliveries and run. But it would depend the sum of two deliveries was cheaper than a standard uk to ireland delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    I have just sign up for DPD parcel wizard, now it says dont forget to use your parcel wizard id with your address when shopping online ,so what address do i put to deliver to ,do i put my address or depot address and just this code, how does it work ? its not like parcel motel which gives you a address to northern ireland? thanks

I put my own address after I put in my pw id first, as it was shown in the sample and now I don't know where my parcel is!!

• Advertisement

amor3 wrote: »
    I put my own address after I put in my pw id first, as it was shown in the sample and now I don't know where my parcel is!!

i though the same ,but if you put in your address and then the code ,the code wont mean anything to the post office in uk or au post , so will just send it too your address but will add a charged and be delayed, how does it work? ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

You use the virtual UK address
    https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/#/my-uk-virtual-address

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dvd

My yodel delivery just arrived in Dpd Antrim. Are you sure there wasn't another reason for the cancellation?

i ordered from a seller on amazon and it stated it was being delivered by yodel though no tracking number was available yet. next day i got an email from amazon giving me a refund '' Reason for refund: Shipping address is undeliverable''.

i reordered using a genuine northern ireland address and its been shipped.
    maybe i'm jumping the gun a bit and assuming the problem was yodel.

Have it now i clicked on your link! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gaffs89

Yes It's just like parcel motel with a northern Ireland address.

You put your name
    Your Parcel wizard ID
    then the following address

DPD Parcel Wizard
    Unit 3, Trench Park,
    Trench Road
    Mallusk , co. Antrim
    BT36 4TY
    UK

They then send it on to whatever home address you have set up on parcel wizard.There are 7 pages of FAQs in the help section.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Used this for the first (of many!) times yesterday. Registered a new Amazon account for the one day Prime delivery and had some PC parts delivered to the UK Virtual Address. All went really smoothly, and the parcel was registered with DPD less than 30 minutes after Royal Mail stated it had been delivered, and then I had my package a little over 24 hours later in Galway :) Really great stuff!

xtgy1Wj.png

i though the same ,but if you put in your address and then the code ,the code wont mean anything to the post office in uk or au post , so will just send it too your address but will add a charged and be delayed, how does it work? ?

Hi Scoop, On the first line of the address put your Parcel Wizard ID number, then the UK Virtual Address which is listed in the "MY UK Virtual Address" link on your PW account. When the parcel arrives in it is then matched with the address you have saved on your account and shipped out to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Who'd have thought Enda Kenny would be a poster on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,223 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I'm going to have a fun delivery today.

Amazon shipped something via DPD to my DPD virtual UK address, so let's see how fast that is processed.

Funny enough there is no status update since yesterday 18 Nov 2015 19:55 in Hub 4 - Hinckley We have your parcel, and it's on its way to our Mallusk depot.

Now let's see when I will see that package online and in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

I'm going to have a fun delivery today.

Amazon shipped something via DPD to my DPD virtual UK address, so let's see how fast that is processed.

Funny enough there is no status update since yesterday 18 Nov 2015 19:55 in Hub 4 - Hinckley We have your parcel, and it's on its way to our Mallusk depot.

Now let's see when I will see that package online and in Dublin.

I wonder will this count as a delivery. Since Amazon are shipping via DPD there shouldn't really be a charge.

Can one of the Reps confirm?

Advertisement