Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

can't log into my account or set one up for my wife. waste of time

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

andy125 wrote: »
    Waited at window again with dpd tracking page open between the times given to me, once again i got attempted deliver failed text, so a 5th failed delivery and someone was at home at every attempted deliver.

So i had enough of this bull**** and using the dpd van tracking page i went out in the car to try and find the van which wasn't too far from me, i eventually caught up with the van and asked the driver did he have a package for my address, with a puzzled look on his face he went into the back of the badly packed van full of packages with no light source of any sort and found mine buried deep right at the back after 5mins of searching, i signed for my package and left not bothering to confront the driver further as he had little English and i knew it would get me no where

It is abit of a joke that i had to waist 20-30min trying to retrieve my package from a driver who clearly from what i could see was poorly trained to deliver packages, although i am happy to finally have gotten it i do fear for my next package which is due tomorrow!

Good morning!

Could you please PM us with some more information as to why you think that our driver was poorly trained, as we'd like to follow up.

Thanks,
    Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

jamescd wrote: »
    Where is this van tracking page ? Is it the little map with the van when you go into "My Deliveries" ?

Can someone post a screenshot of this feature, I tried it in different browsers with different parcels and I just can find this wonderful feature.

zarquon wrote: »
    Recieved a package today despite no notifications, fortunate i was at home.

Hi there,

Could you please PM us your tracking number in order to follow up? In regards to security, please be kindly informed that our drivers' scanners receive gps coordinates of the spot that the parcel is being handed out. I'm really surprised that the driver signed for this instead of you. I'll be able to have a look once we get the tracking number.

loyatemu wrote: »
    website problems? I can't log in or reset my password, just says "error has occurred". off to use Parcel Motel instead.
    Agricola wrote: »
    Signed up for ParcelWizard tonight and organized an Amazon delivery through it. I come back 2 hours later to login and the website doesnt recognise either my email address or the parcel id i was given! Is this for real?
    zarquon wrote: »
    Website down for me too. Possibly for maintenance, everyone is affected. Good job i rescheduled some deliveries already before the website went down.
    Site is broken for me also.
    sweetie wrote: »

Hi guys,

I can't see any problems from our side. Could you please try again and let me know? Are you trying to register or just login.

Thanks,
    Liam

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

sweetie wrote: »

Good Morning, can you please PM me your contact details as I would like to help you with the problems you are encountering logging into your Parcel Wizard account, regards Ciara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

I had problems with the site at one stage and discovered that if you refresh the page, the links become live.

Can someone post a screenshot of this feature, I tried it in different browsers with different parcels and I just can find this wonderful feature.

Hi there,

Once you have a parcel out for delivery, a button will appear under your tracking number on 'My Future Deliveries' page saying Follow my Parcel. Once you click on it you'll be able to see your driver approaching your premises. Please be kindly informed that since our drivers have thousands of deliveries per day, you will only be able to view the van moving on the map when it reaches your area (last 10 stops prior to delivery).

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Experience_day

Good Morning, can you please PM me your contact details as I would like to help you with the problems you are encountering logging into your Parcel Wizard account, regards Ciara

Did an order of 6 items (all in one order, fairly small items), and Amazon have decided to ship it in 4 deliveries (where on Earth is the logic). I'm guessing I'm going to be charged as there'll be 4 deliveries? Do I have to pay before hand?

Hi there,

Once you have a parcel out for delivery, a button will appear under your tracking number on 'My Future Deliveries' page saying Follow my Parcel. Once you click on it you'll be able to see your driver approaching your premises. Please be kindly informed that since our drivers have thousands of deliveries per day, you will only be able to view the van moving on the map when it reaches your area (last 10 stops prior to delivery).

Thanks Liam, I have a delivery out today (it shows as out for delivery, got the e-mail etc.) but no button, I only have manage my delivery.

So I wait until about 30 minutes before predict time to see if that magic button actually shows up for me.

I really wish you would upgrade to the European Tracking Numbers, their apps are really great and work with most tracking apps out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Del007

Do they have an UK mainland address or is it just an address up in the north?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Have the reps just fuxked off? I've been on hold for 30 minutes with no one answering, eventually gave in and asked for a call back. Id really appreciate a call back as I'm paying for this service, if you want to keep any customers you really need to cop on.

Good Morning!

Really sorry to hear you were waiting so long without an answer, our phones are really busy these day's but we don't like to keep anyone so long without getting to speak with them. If you still need to talk to a customer services agent, please PM me your number and I will ensure you get a call very soon!!

Regards

Ciara

Did an order of 6 items (all in one order, fairly small items), and Amazon have decided to ship it in 4 deliveries (where on Earth is the logic). I'm guessing I'm going to be charged as there'll be 4 deliveries? Do I have to pay before hand?

Good morning!

Ah really sorry about that! At the bottom of 'My UK Virtual Address' there is a Buy Now button where you can top up your account.

Let me know if there's anything else I could help you with.

Del007 wrote: »

Good Morning!

We only have the UK Virtual Address based in the North at the moment.

Regards

Ciara

Del007 wrote: »

Just our depot in Antrim for now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Website working again this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Just had my first package delivered this morning by DPD. Happy with communication and he delivered it on time. 2 to go before i give my full seal of approval

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Just our depot in Antrim for now :)

Do I need anything to bring anything to collect from depot ? ID I guess ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

I'm going to buck the trend here- have had two seamless transactions to date and a third due before weekend.
    For me this is a great new option

damian139 wrote: »
    I'm going to buck the trend here- have had two seamless transactions to date and a third due before weekend.
    For me this is a great new option

I think it all comes down to the last miles franchisee / sub contractor used.

My Depot is usually pretty good (the odd ignoring of "hold" beside) and if you top that with the great service Liam/Ciara are providing (arranging special delivery for something broken) it makes sense at a service.

It's a shame that some local delivery drivers are not up to speed and hence creating a bad vibe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Great to see payment options implemented on the site. PayPal is a nice method to use, as I sometimes have a few euro left over on my account so I can use it for this :)

4th delivery today, next day as promised. No issues at all. Cork area.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Experience_day

Good morning!

Ah really sorry about that! At the bottom of 'My UK Virtual Address' there is a Buy Now button where you can top up your account.

Let me know if there's anything else I could help you with.

Thank you.

Had two deliveries thus far. Excellent service, would definitely use again in the future. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Quick question, If I place an order and use the address I was given....when does it show up on the parcel wizard system?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Mine arrived this morning bang on time.
    Driver was courteous and helpful. Visibly under pressure though.

Good Job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Gonna make an order from sports direct. Talking two pairs of runners, four pants, three tops, socks, a foot ball. Will all of that for into an order with PW/ DPD? Anyone know what way DPD treat something if it is not in the dimensions (I imagine the above order would be though) - anyway, anyone know the policy?

Gonna make an order from sports direct. Talking two pairs of runners, four pants, three tops, socks, a foot ball. Will all of that for into an order with PW/ DPD? Anyone know what way DPD treat something if it is not in the dimensions (I imagine the above order would be though) - anyway, anyone know the policy?

Sports Direct deliver to ROI, no ?

I think it all comes down to the last miles franchisee / sub contractor used.

My Depot is usually pretty good (the odd ignoring of "hold" beside) and if you top that with the great service Liam/Ciara are providing (arranging special delivery for something broken) it makes sense at a service.

It's a shame that some local delivery drivers are not up to speed and hence creating a bad vibe.

Good Morning!

Thanks for the feedback, we take all comments on board and learn from them :)

Regards
    Ciara

Good Morning

Our max parcel weight is 20kg, and we are not restricted to locker size so the parcel you describe will travel without any issues through our Parcel Wizard service.

Happy shopping :)

Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Good Morning

Our max parcel weight is 20kg, and we are not restricted to locker size so the parcel you describe will travel without any issues through our Parcel Wizard service.

Happy shopping :)

Ciara
    Ciara would you mind answering the below?

Quick question, If I place an order and use the address I was given....when does it show up on the parcel wizard system?

• Advertisement

Good Morning!

Thanks for the feedback, we take all comments on board and learn from them :)

Regards
    Ciara

Hey, I am collecting from the depot instead, do I just need to bring I.D. ?

Advertisement