Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Used up all my 3 free delivery's now ,happy with service ,i have a forth delivery coming
    but how do i pay for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Delivery due last week was delivered last night, to a neighbour two doors down even though I was in all day.

Second delivery due today between 2:15 and 3:15 this afternoon just never came, nobody here to collect it tomorrow.

Don't think I'll be going for a third delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭matrixf

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Used up all my 3 free delivery's now ,happy with service ,i have a forth delivery coming
    but how do i pay for it?

Click on my UK. Virtual address, payment options are at the end of that page

371083.png

371084.png

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

physioman wrote: »
    Im a great believer in giving praise where praise is due. Might be an idea to pm the DPD reps here with our details and get them to pass on our praises to the delivery drivers who provided a good service. Im sure they will be alot of the drivers under pressure and working hard over the next few weeks and any praise may help them. I'll get the ball rolling!

Good Morning!

We got your PM and thank you so much for the kind, thoughtful words. Our staff and especially our drivers work incredibly hard at this time of year and its lovely that some one takes the time to thank them. Your comments have been passed onto the relevant person and we hope you continue to get great service and have a very happy Christmas!
    Regards
    Ciara

Delivery due last week was delivered last night, to a neighbour two doors down even though I was in all day.

Second delivery due today between 2:15 and 3:15 this afternoon just never came, nobody here to collect it tomorrow.

Don't think I'll be going for a third delivery.

Sorry to hear about your experience, if you would like to PM me the details I will chase this one up for you.
    Regards

Ciara

• Advertisement

zarquon wrote: »
    Ciara/Liam, another post here to recommend that the payment option be moved to the "My Account" section rather than deliveries section as this is more intuitive. Additionally there should be the option to view the account balance just as Parcel Motel does on the payment screen

Good Morning!

Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate you taking the time to message us I will send it to our IT team. Keep all the helpful suggestions coming :)

Regards
    Ciara

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    but how do i pay for it?

Good Morning Scoop,

When the fourth parcel comes into our system you will receive a notification that we have a parcel for delivery for you and a request for payment of 3.85 for that delivery. You can as "Marrixf" describes, log into Parcel Wizard and under "My UK Virtual Address" you will see the option to pay. If you need any further assistance just PM me the details and I will help in any way I can.

Regards
    Ciara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dolallyoh

My amazon package was delivered to the Newtonabbey depot on 2nd Dec. I have yet to receive it in Dublin 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

I received my package yesterday, everything went to plan as per emails and texts from the company. Very good service from my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

i think it all depends on the driver, some of them can be really nice while some of them can be very lazy. based on my experience 2 smooth deliveries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Ebay seller sent me a keyboard on 1st Dec from Leicestershire, still no sign of it.

padyjoe wrote: »
    Ebay seller sent me a keyboard on 1st Dec from Leicestershire, still no sign of it.

Hi Paddyjoe

Have you been provided with a proof of delivery signature from your ebay sender? just trying to establish if your parcel reached our Virtual Address in Newtownabbey? Also could you PM me your Parcel Wizard ID so that I can check our system for anything that may be in transit for you.

Regards

Ciara

dolallyoh wrote: »
    My amazon package was delivered to the Newtonabbey depot on 2nd Dec. I have yet to receive it in Dublin 12.

Hi Dolallyoh

Can you PM me details of who signed for it and I will chase this issue up for you .

Regards

Ciara.

Update on the package for me that was supposed to arrive yesterday and never did, the guy delivering it rang me up to tell me he was on the wrong estate over in Swords instead of here in Donaghmede and asked me whether or not my package was urgent enough to warrant him actually delivering it later at 'all hours' and that he'd rather just hand it over to some other lad who services my area tomorrow so he doesn't have to do it later today. :rolleyes: High standards your drivers have, lads. Should have just stuck with Parcel Motel instead of faffing around with this nonsense.

Hi Dolallyoh

Can you PM me details of who signed for it and I will chase this issue up for you .

Regards

Ciara.

Done - thank Ciara.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

I put down my address like this:

Average Joe DPD
    U 3&5, Trench Park, Trench Road,PW000000
    Newtownabbey Antrim BT364LB
    United Kingdom

It was sent as a Royal Mail 2nd class. I don't know much about tracking though.

Hi Paddyjoe

Have you been provided with a proof of delivery signature from your ebay sender? just trying to establish if your parcel reached our Virtual Address in Newtownabbey? Also could you PM me your Parcel Wizard ID so that I can check our system for anything that may be in transit for you.

Regards

Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭KoA-Ollie

Hi Ciara, would you mind giving me an update in PM about how the search for my package is going, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

Must say I am delighted with the service 2 down and 1 on its way. Really impressed and will definitely use it again.

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

zarquon wrote: »
    Ciara/Liam, another post here to recommend that the payment option be moved to the "My Account" section rather than deliveries section as this is more intuitive. Additionally there should be the option to view the account balance just as Parcel Motel does on the payment screen
    I fully agree with this. Right now the Virtual Address feels like a disconnected add-in to Parcelwizard.

We're already working on this ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Del007

We're already working on this ;)

Hi Liam

I sent u a message yesterday, can you get back to me about it?

• Advertisement

Hi Dolallyoh

Regards

Ciara.

Both parcels now received! Many thanks for this Ciara / Arlene et al.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Hi can I check on a delivery, it arrived at your depot on 2nd December by Royal Mail, no sign of it for me yet.

meathman0 wrote: »
    Hi can I check on a delivery, it arrived at your depot on 2nd December by Royal Mail, no sign of it for me yet.

Hi meathman, can you PM me with your tracking or PW ID number so I can take a look for you.

Parcel arrived in for me this morning. Usually I get the sms/email shortly afterwards. Haven't heard a thing....should I be worried? Maybe things are a bit overloaded at the moment?

Parcel arrived in for me this morning. Usually I get the sms/email shortly afterwards. Haven't heard a thing....should I be worried? Maybe things are a bit overloaded at the moment?

Hi Kaiden Stocky Retiree, can you PM me with your tracking number or PW ID number please so I can take a look for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

A much more positive experience for me today with 3 orders. Different driver than before, much more pleasant and courteous despite being under the same pressure as the previous driver i'm sure and asked me to sign for the items this time after first coming to the door to confirm my identity before retrieving the packages

Only thing i don't like is the short notice on the notifications. I got 2 hour notice today, notifications should be sent out a lot quicker in case people need to make alternative arrangements. The short notice means notifications are useless for me so i have to proactively check the website instead for receipt of item which is a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Notifications are sent at the start of the drivers shift usually. That's how they get your estimates calculated. If you're near the start of his deliveries, you will get shorter notice. Unavoidable unfortunately. Still great to get estimates at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Bad experience with this so far. Today was the second day my parcel was out for delivery and both days I got a message to say delivery failed. No phonecall from a driver and there was someone in the house both days. Yesterday evening My tracker stated that the gates were locked and so no delivery could be made. Funny thing is we have no gates. I've ordered a few bits through this service from the UK as presents. Starting to worry a bit now.

trendy88 wrote: »
    Bad experience with this so far. Today was the second day my parcel was out for delivery and both days I got a message to say delivery failed. No phonecall from a driver and there was someone in the house both days. Yesterday evening My tracker stated that the gates were locked and so no delivery could be made. Funny thing is we have no gates. I've ordered a few bits through this service from the UK as presents. Starting to worry a bit now.

It'd probably be a fair warning to anyone not to use this service for ordering presents, the deliveries are way too unpredictable. Just look at what happened with me, driver passing the buck because he wasn't arsed delivering my package to me late today because he couldn't read an address properly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

It'd probably be a fair warning to anyone not to use this service for ordering presents, the deliveries are way too unpredictable. Just look at what happened with me, driver passing the buck because he wasn't arsed delivering my package to me late today because he couldn't read an address properly.

Biggest issue with the service is the quality of driver. Some of them are good but some of them are brutal. I've already had one good driver and one bad driver on the same route. I think people will find out quickly via the free trial if their local driver(s) are good or not. It's pretty disgraceful to see some drivers not attempting to deliver products, delivering to wrong people or making up false excuses for undelivered attempts.

Advertisement