Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

mathie wrote: »
    Exactly my problem.
    Of my last two packages the first was in limo with no updates for three days.
    The same with the latest one.
    In limbo for three days now I check the website and it's "Out for delivery"

The problem is not just that they're busy it's that they're not communicating which is compounding things.

I'll be back to Parcel Motel after this delivery.

... and still nothing.
    Four days and counting.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Hi V1llianous

Your parcel is now scanned out for delivery, sorry for the delay in getting your delivery out to you.

Regards

Ciara

Just arrived thanks.

Bit disappointed over the poor communication and delay. If I am to use again and pay for the service I will have to evaluate if it is worth risking delayed days and no updates being provided.

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

V1llianous wrote: »
    Just arrived thanks.

Bit disappointed over the poor communication and delay. If I am to use again and pay for the service I will have to evaluate if it is worth risking delayed days and no updates being provided.

Hi V1llianous,

Glad to hear you got your delivery, sorry once again for any communication failures. Our network is delivering record number of parcels this year and there have been some delays. we are working hard to get everything out to customers and we thank everyone for their patience and understanding.

Regards

Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

First time using my trial today, no issues at all

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Update on my own issue . Royal mail only delivered my package to the dpd depot today. It's on the dpd system now and on its way to me.

As I stated earlier the delay was a royal mail problem and nothing to do with DPD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Good for you Sir! Mine is still missing, the no consignments found message driving me mad! :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Cuban

Why do Dpd open up the packages? All mine were taken out of the original package and re-parceled

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rosieirl

Repackaged? I thought the box I received was poorly boxed (too big) with a fairly crappy tape (tesco direct) across it. And I thought it odd that there was no receipt in the box. Hmmm. Not impressed. So that's the final straw for me. I already emailed DPD with my disappointment regarding a delivery made early & left with a neighbour despite the fact I asked for a reschedule. No rescheduled text so I raced home from work to be 5 mins early & still missed the delivery. 'sure isn't it all grand?' No actually. First delivery went fine ( including reschedule) but was repackaged so it appears. Glad it was free. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Springwell

Third delivery arrived today (Ordered Monday). No hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

Hi Liam or Ciara, I got my first delivery on Tuesday no problems, so I was fairly relaxed about the second one but I tracked my package on the RM site and it says you received it last Monday there is no account of this under my deliveries on your site, Is this normal? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

The Cuban wrote: »
    Why do Dpd open up the packages? All mine were taken out of the original package and re-parceled

are you serious ? like they would open original parcel and place it in their own box while basically exposing all contents you have ordered,thus seeing whatever you ordered ?

If thats the case when my orders arrive it will be last time they will see me using their service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Does anyone know are they delivering on a Saturday? Mine says out for delivery for the 14th but its the 12th?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Don't think so. Delivery for weekdays only AFAIK.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Amazon are now offering 30 day free trial of Amazon prime if you are interested, if you combine this with PW offer you will get lots of stuff, very very quickly, for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

devnull wrote: »
    Amazon are now offering 30 day free trial of Amazon prime if you are interested, if you combine this with PW offer you will get lots of stuff, very very quickly, for nothing.

They have offered that trial for ages now and Amazon tend to split order's so you will use your 3 free delivery very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭patrickLouth1

What layout will i use if i want to send this to my address

devnull wrote: »
    that offer has been on ,for year or so now :rolleyes: trick is to cancel before it hits months mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭DopeTech

What layout will i use if i want to send this to my address

Name:Your name
    Address line 1: Your PWID
    Address Line 2: 43 Fake street
    City:Drogheda
    County: Co.Louth

You get your pwid when you register on their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Cuban

scamalert wrote: »
    are you serious ? like they would open original parcel and place it in their own box while basically exposing all contents you have ordered,thus seeing whatever you ordered ?

If thats the case when my orders arrive it will be last time they will see me using their service.

Yes thats exactly what they are doing. All my packages were taken out of the original packaging and repackaged in that Dpd shrink-wrap thus exposing the goods to them

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

Yes thats exactly what they are doing. All my packages were taken out of the original packaging and repackaged in that Dpd shrink-wrap thus exposing the goods to them

None of my orders were opened and repackaged.

• Advertisement

since trying to use my 3 passes,ordered couple separate items,and one pair so will see in a week or so,will they try to pull such stunt as to divide them,as seen someone mentioning getting items split into 5 here wonder was it the case :confused: thus trying to generate profit on their end most likely if they really do it,since didnt read T&C .

But if they are doing it,then they will lose any business before next year kicks in.
    Since id imagine any checking only could be done by customs whenever they decide so which is normal,but for company to open your packages-id stay clear away ordering anything of value let alone fragile/expensive items
    then if any issues appear one would have to deal with courier and sender to get to the roots and that alone wouldn't work too well with most shippers.

Wonder what rep has to say about it ???

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Name:Your name
    Address line 1: Your PWID
    Address Line 2: 43 Fake street
    City:Drogheda
    County: Co.Louth

You get your pwid when you register on their website.

Im trying to order of amazon
    I thought you had to put in their address and it gets sent to them then to you no?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You do. That's the whole point. Putting your own or a fake address doesn't work.

Im trying but when i put it in im still getting charged for delivery?Any fixes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Im trying but when i put it in im still getting charged for delivery?Any fixes?

You never said it was coming from UK. Sign into your PW account and it'll show you your virtual address.

I put it in and it still dosnt work its still charging me for p and p

Is there a free delivery option for the UK?

Is that not what the 3 free deliverys are for?Items coming around ireland or from the uk no

Read the thread.

It only works if the item has a free delivery option with Amazon.

This is to avail of free UK delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

If it's prime eligible sign up for Prime and straight away cancel it, you'll get it delivered free since prime is 30 day trial.

Advertisement