Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

Still waiting on a response to this also emailed but got no reply either

Good Morning Jcsoulinger

Can you please PM me your Parcel Wizard ID number and a tracking number if you have one and I will have a look into this for you.

Regards

Ciara

Inbox wrote: »
    Quick one but are the depots open for collecting on Sundays?

Good Morning

Yes our depots are open for collections on Saturdays from 9 to 10.30am.

Regards

Ciara

Liam or Ciara can you please address my last post on here?

I've called Dpd athlone since this last message, and was told 'someone from the parcel wizard team' would call me back in a few minutes. That was two hours ago. After being on hold for 15 minutes to get that far?!

Now another parcel has arrived (was delivered to you on Friday) and you are looking for more money off me as the three top ups I made don't seem to be recorded.

Please deal with this asap as these packages are delayed enough as it is, I need them, hence the advance payment.

Good Morning Flippyfloppy

I believe you have been speaking with one of my colleague and that issue has now been cleared up. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Regards

Ciara

Niemoj wrote: »
    Bought something from Amazon France, due last Wednesday but was only delivered on Friday and has yet to show up on ParcelWizard, does it usually take a few days for it to show up or what?

Good Morning Niemoj

if we received your parcel Friday it should be out for delivery the next working day, but on Friday we had a small technical hitch so these items will be out for delivery tomorrow the 15th December.

Regards

Ciara

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Good Morning Niemoj

if we received your parcel Friday it should be out for delivery the next working day, but on Friday we had a small technical hitch so these items will be out for delivery tomorrow the 15th December.

Regards

Ciara
    Okay thanks, and it won't show up online until then tomorrow then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭maik3n

maik3n wrote: »
    Is there a code or special section that we have to go through to obtain these 3 free deliveries?

I signed up with parcelwizard last week, ordered from amazon and my package has arrived in the DPD depot. (Notification by text and email)
    THEY are now asking for payment though, to send it out to my home address?

I didn't purchase anything big or too oversized so I don't see why I would be charged? Colour me confused :confused::confused:
    Hi Ciara.

Any suggestions for me?

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

Hi Ciara.

Any suggestions for me?

Hi Maik3n, There is no special codes needed to activate the free deliveries. Can you PM me with your PW ID number so I can take a look for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Good Morning Flippyfloppy

I believe you have been speaking with one of my colleague and that issue has now been cleared up. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Regards

Ciara

Yes, it was confirmed I paid for 3 deliveries. Just wondering when they will show up as processed on my account as they're still awaiting payment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭NeverWaining

This is basically just a complaints thread now on one of Boards busiest forums. Surely DPD should now invest in their own "Talk to" forum on Boards and work away from there.

Okay thanks, and it won't show up online until then tomorrow then?

Hi there,

You should be able to see it online later this evening.

Regards

Ciara

• Advertisement

Is there a code or special section that we have to go through to obtain these 3 free deliveries?

I signed up with parcelwizard last week, ordered from amazon and my package has arrived in the DPD depot. (Notification by text and email)
    THEY are now asking for payment though, to send it out to my home address?

I didn't purchase anything big or too oversized so I don't see why I would be charged? Colour me confused :confused::confused:

Hi there

Can you please PM me your Parcel Wizard ID number and I will look into this for you.

Regards
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭patrickLouth1

If i get something delivered to your company how long sould it take then for yous to ship it to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's usually a 2 day turn around from what ive seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Cavey

So my order just updated today and it says they received the parcel today and expected delivery is tomorrow.

I was having problems logging into the website yesterday but that was around midnight so perhaps they do maintenance/backup work around this time.

Looking forward to getting the parcel, no complaints so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭bozharry1

hi Ciara, royal mail delivered an item on saturday 12th and still not showing in my deliveries.
    Can you check it out for me?

pm sent with tracking number

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Hi Ciara/DPD

I placed an order with a website, on the shipping address I forgot to include my own name, but i put my parcel wizard id and the correct depot address.

Will this be ok to reach you or should I contact the retailer to correct ?
    It hasnt shippped yet, on pre order due to ship 18th

Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Hi Ciara/DPD

I placed an order with a website, on the shipping address I forgot to include my own name, but i put my parcel wizard id and the correct depot address.

Thanks a lot

It will be fine, They will cross ref your PW ID with your account details on site.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Focusdpc

Just want to say everything worked out 100% for me, the 3 free deliveries. The first 2 went as planned, got an email and text to say out for delivery, the third I got no text but got the delivery in the time expected. This suits me far better than PM, as that's a good 20-25 min drive.

Will definitely use again in the very near future!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

How do i top up?i have a parcel being held due to lack of payment

Anyone else finding the tracking very buggy?

My order has moved to past deliveries with a delivery and ship date of the 14th but it's currently in transit and I can expect it today?!:confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

My order has moved to past deliveries with a delivery and ship date of the 14th but it's currently in transit and I can expect it today?!:confused::confused:

The website is buggy if that's what you mean. Buttons often don't work. When the log in times out it screws up the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

same here pal,yesteray it was in future deliveries today its in past ones and in transit ? mine says it hit antrim hub,wonder is there another stop in Ire or will it work that someone goes that direction and pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Does the offer still stand on the 31st of December or only until the 30th?

5star02707 wrote: »
    Does the offer still stand on the 31st of December or only until the 30th?

31st.

scamalert wrote: »
    same here pal,yesteray it was in future deliveries today its in past ones and in transit ? mine says it hit antrim hub,wonder is there another stop in Ire or will it work that someone goes that direction and pick it up.

Mine says this:

12/14/15 1:05 PM ANTRIM SOUTHNONDPD VA Gateway
    12/14/15 1:06 PM HEAD OFFICE Data Received
    12/14/15 10:34 PM HEAD OFFICE Received into HUB

Very confusing, here's hoping it arrives today as it'll be a week tomorrow since it was meant to be delivered via Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

seems same message.
    12/14/15
    2:08 PM ANTRIM SOUTH NONDPD VA Gateway 12/14/15 2:08 PM HEAD OFFICE Data Received 12/14/15 10:39 PM HEAD OFFICE Received into HUB 12/14/15 11:18 PM HEAD OFFICE Received into HUB

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Hi Ciara/DPD

Thanks a lot

Hi Andrew

Yes this will be fine, we will be able to match up your details from your PW ID number, and will forward onto that address.

Regards

Ciara

Mine says this:

12/14/15 1:05 PM ANTRIM SOUTHNONDPD VA Gateway
    12/14/15 1:06 PM HEAD OFFICE Data Received
    12/14/15 10:34 PM HEAD OFFICE Received into HUB

Very confusing, here's hoping it arrives today as it'll be a week tomorrow since it was meant to be delivered via Amazon.

Good Morning Niemoj

Can you PM me your Parcel Wizard ID and I will give you an update on this parcels status.

Regards

Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

2nd parcel delivered this morning. Good updates on website and driver arrived in time slot he said he would.keep up the good work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

crazygeryy wrote: »
    How do i top up?i have a parcel being held due to lack of payment

log in on your ParcelWizard and go to "My UK Virtual Address" it's at the very bottom

Advertisement