Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

gerfmurphy wrote: »
    are you guys delivering tomorrow(christmas eve)? something should arrive today was hoping for to get it tomorrow

Hi Germurphy

Yes we are delivering tomorrow :)

Ciara

andy125 wrote: »
    Anyone from DPD won't to have a look at this for me?

HI Andy125

Your parcel is on its way to you today with an expected delivery time of between 3 and 4 today and I have passed your instruction on to the local depot for the driver.

Regards

Ciara

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our "3 free deliveries" offer via the DPD UK Virtual Address ends on 31st December 2015. Parcels received in our UK Virtual Address in the New Year will be subject to a charge of €3.85 for delivery to the consignee's preferred address.

10406953_1118119174889101_8699740741820985895_n.png?oh=a99e8206031b9e24e3460bd1cc982797&oe=56DC40F9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Just waiting for my third free delivery to arrive today. One of my BAs of the year - well done OP :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mmmull

Four deliveries and all arrived on the next business day after they were received at the UK address during the busiest season of the year. Can't complain about that. Super happy with this service.
    Shout out to Ciara here on the boards. I was anxious if the parcels would make it for Xmas and reached out to him twice and he responded fast, calm and friendly. Total pro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Invincible

mmmull wrote: »
    Four deliveries and all arrived on the next business day after they were received at the UK address during the busiest season of the year. Can't complain about that. Super happy with this service.
    Shout out to Ciara here on the boards. I was anxious if the parcels would make it for Xmas and reached out to her twice and she responded fast, calm and friendly. Total pro.

Fixed that for ya ;-)

mmmull wrote: »
    Shout out to Ciara here on the boards. I was anxious if the parcels would make it for Xmas and reached out to him twice and he responded fast, calm and friendly. Total pro.

Hi Mmmull

Delighted to hear your happy with the service and thanks a mill for taking the time out to write such kind words. Wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas.:)

Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭ALS

Hi Ciara , sent you 2 pm's yesterday regarding a parcel that seems to have gone missing but got no reply , any update ?

I've a delivery out with Royal Mail to the Parcel Wizard depot. What time does it have to arrive at the DPD depot by to make sure it's checked in and it gets sent down to Cork for tomorrow?

Hi Ayatolla

We receive deliveries throughout the day from various couriers and process them almost immediately for delivery the next day. The bulk of them arrive well before 5pm and are shipped to our main sortation hub that night for next day delivery.

Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kenny Bania

Ciara - check your PMs please. Been trying to contact you guys since FRIDAY. On hold, then it cuts off, promised call-backs, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Hi, had three successful deliveries and delighted with them, thanks a million, great service and will use again!

Have told my Dad about this service and he wants to set up his own account, will he still receive three free deliveries or because it's the same address will he not be eligible?

revz wrote: »
    Hi, had three successful deliveries and delighted with them, thanks a million, great service and will use again!

Have told my Dad about this service and he wants to set up his own account, will he still receive three free deliveries or because it's the same address will he not be eligible?

Hi Revz

Your dad is more than welcome to sign up and become a Parcel Wizard member regardless of it being the same address the only thing is the offer of 3 free deliveries ends on December the 31st so to avail of them he would need to be doing some online shopping pretty soon! Even if he does not use the free trips there are many advantages of being a Parcel Wizard member.

Regards
    Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Hi I received a text to say id get a delivery between half twelve and half one and have stayed in waiting for it but it hasn't arrived yet however when I go to quick track it says delivered at ten past one?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Hi guys and gals of DPD. I just wanted to chime in here and say that I've used up my three free Parcel wizard deliveries (The last one was delivered about an hour ago) and have had literally no complaints or problems whatsoever. That is something I can not often say. I'll be more than happy to continue using your service if it keeps this level of customer satisfaction. Thanks a million and Merry Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,516 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Berty wrote: »
    As would I if the driver tells me even afterwards where it is. All I knew is that I apparently signed for it but I didn't. Not everyone has good or honest neighbours unfortunately. I thankfully do.

I actually had my neighbour sign for one this morning. It showed her name and house number online

Balmed Out wrote: »
    Hi I received a text to say id get a delivery between half twelve and half one and have stayed in waiting for it but it hasn't arrived yet however when I go to quick track it says delivered at ten past one?

Hi there,

send us your tracking no. to have a look.

kendragon wrote: »
    Hi guys and gals of DPD. I just wanted to chime in here and say that I've used up my three free Parcel wizard deliveries (The last one was delivered about an hour ago) and have had literally no complaints or problems whatsoever. That is something I can not often say. I'll be more than happy to continue using your service if it keeps this level of customer satisfaction. Thanks a million and Merry Christmas.

Glad to hear this Ken! Merry Christmas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Used all three frees and perfect each time. Thanks! now I'm paying for more :)

OK a question or two.

I updated my online calendar with an alternate delivery address for the days I am off work (Xmas) but does this apply to one off delivery (IE: the next one in line) or would it apply to all deliveries that fall within those dates? So I can order more stuff and not have to update the calendar even more.

Also, I have received word of a paypay payment waiting, I paid right away but over a hour later the status has not been updated that payment was received. Also it's still showing the old address as the delivery address not the alternate one I set up in the calender. so what gives?

EDIT: Just so you know your site has a bug on the page that says: Change delivery address (and optionally delivery date): as when you select it (for changing a delivery address) it just says: thank you for updating your address but didnty show me any of my addresses to select.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ballybro

Already posted yesterday about receiving a package from sportsdirect in the UK via parcel wizard but when opened 1 item was missing (a perfume gift set worth €50).Packageing had a big hole in it and sellotaped up again.I contacted DPD who said a damaged parcel report was filed.I contacted sports direct and they replied today to sat that the tracking/courier on their end shows no damage to package.Tried to contact parcel wizard by phone today on hold for 35 mins ,then emailed parcelwizard@dpd.ie but guy on holidays till 4th January.Also sent 2 pm's to Ciara in DPD today and no reply.I just want to know who is responsible.If the package was deliver to parcel wizard damaged then they need to let me know or why did they accept a damaged package.If package got damaged when being transferred between DPD depots then DPD would be liable .I just want to get the item replaced or refunded but don't want to be playing piggy in the middle between Sportsdirect and DPD.I sportsdirect via paypal so would I have any comeback from them if I don't get anywhere with sportsdirect or DPD.Sorry for the rant but the lost item was an xmas present

god's toy wrote: »
    Used all three frees and perfect each time. Thanks! now I'm paying for more :)

OK a question or two.

I updated my online calendar with an alternate delivery address for the days I am off work (Xmas) but does this apply to one off delivery (IE: the next one in line) or would it apply to all deliveries that fall within those dates? So I can order more stuff and not have to update the calendar even more.

Also, I have received word of a paypay payment waiting, I paid right away but over a hour later the status has not been updated that payment was received. Also it's still showing the old address as the delivery address not the alternate one I set up in the calender. so what gives?

EDIT: Just so you know your site has a bug on the page that says: Change delivery address (and optionally delivery date): as when you select it (for changing a delivery address) it just says: thank you for updating your address but didnty show me any of my addresses to select.

Glad to hear this! Your schedule will apply to all the deliveries for that date.
    PM me your PWID to have a look at your payment history and release any parcels that should be out for delivery tomorrow.

Kind regards,
    Liam

• Advertisement

ballybro wrote: »
    Already posted yesterday about receiving a package from sportsdirect in the UK via parcel wizard..

Hi there,

We received your email only a couple of minutes ago. One of our customer services team will be in contact with you shortly.

Regards,
    Liam

ballybro wrote: »
    Already posted yesterday about receiving a package from sportsdirect in the UK ..

Update! I can see that this was forwarded on our Insurance Department. I've requested for a call back tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Glad to hear this! Your schedule will apply to all the deliveries for that date.
    PM me your PWID to have a look at your payment history and release any parcels that should be out for delivery tomorrow.

Kind regards,
    Liam

Hi there,

Looks like it was updated just now. all good :)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭judgefoozle

Still having trouble with this - and no answers coming. Order was delivered to NI depot last night at 1am, but Parcel Wizard have no record of it.

This is needed for Christmas day - any rep here able to follow it up? No joy getting through on the phone line and no calls coming back after putting in call requests.

Have PM'd my PW number - if needed again please let me know

Still having trouble with this - and no answers coming. Order was delivered to NI depot last night at 1am, but Parcel Wizard have no record of it.

This is needed for Christmas day - any rep here able to follow it up? No joy getting through on the phone line and no calls coming back after putting in call requests.

Have PM'd my PW number - if needed again please let me know

Hi there,

Our depot in Antrim is open from 9am - 6pm. If it was delivered last night at 1am I'm afraid it might haven't been us who received it.

We're hanging up the keyboard for the day guys. Be sure to PM us any queries including your tracking number or PW ID. We'll be back tomorrow at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭judgefoozle

Hi there,

Our depot in Antrim is open from 9am - 6pm. If it was delivered last night at 1am I'm afraid it might haven't been us who received it.

Very dissapointing that there's not extra Customer Service staff on the day shifts to help resolve the many problems people are experiencing. Impossible to get through on the phone lines.

No solutions being offered as to how to fix this.

Looks like I'm at the loss of a very big Christmas present because of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭lensman

The last of my orders arrived in my PM locker at 22:15 tonight, dispatched from the UK using 2nd class mail last Saturday 19/12/15 at 1018, not to my door like PW but fantastic service,;)

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭questionmark

dose the 3 free delivery's before the 31st mean delivered to parcel wizard or delivered to my house before the 31st ? think about ordering stuff tomorrow evening when sales start, so i reckon i will be cutting it tight to the 31st

• Advertisement

Very dissapointing that there's not extra Customer Service staff on the day shifts to help resolve the many problems people are experiencing. Impossible to get through on the phone lines.

No solutions being offered as to how to fix this.

Looks like I'm at the loss of a very big Christmas present because of this.

Hi there,

Even Santa's elves need a bit of sleep. We're back on line and ready to help you with all your queries :) In regards to your shipment judgefoozle, as we explained earlier on it is very unlikely that we'd receive a parcel at 1am. Please check with the courier that delivered this for the name that signed for it.

Advertisement