Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

Toxica wrote: »
    @ Liam

I have a package that says was delivered to the NI depot on Christmas eve but not showing up on my account yet, do you think it will show up today?

Hi Toxica

Hope you had a nice Christmas! Can you please PM me your ID number and I will look take a look and see if your delivery is in our system.

Regards

Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Hi Toxica

Hope you had a nice Christmas! Can you please PM me your ID number and I will look take a look and see if your delivery is in our system.

Regards

Ciara

Thanks Ciara, PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hi Ciara,
    PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

As the day after the x-mas rush, royalmail finally deceided to deliver an express24 package from last week (should have been there Wednesday) today at 09:39 and at 10:30 it was in my DPD Parcelwizzard Account. Looking forward to get it in Dublin tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭crayon80

My delivery says "We tried to deliver your parcel but couldn't access your property" on DHL website today. This was mid morning. What happens now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭coldcake

crayon80 wrote: »
    My delivery says "We tried to deliver your parcel but couldn't access your property" on DHL website today. This was mid morning. What happens now?

I have the same message on DHL website. Any update on this?

Hi Toxica

Regards

Ciara

Any update on my missing package?

coldcake wrote: »
    I have the same message on DHL website. Any update on this?

Try http://www.yodel.co.uk/track/ and they've a live chat too. Mine is going out again tomorrow and they've reconfirmed the address. As far as I can tell PW will sign for parcels but waiting for Ciara to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

I had the same today for my first effort at using Parcel Wizard with a package from Amazon. Not going well so far! Apparently Yodel "couldn't access your property" at 11.12 today and tried again at 13.30.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

3rd delivery and 3rd time in a row that no text sent to say what time parcel would be delivered. Not only that but apparently I resheducled the delivery for tomorrow and an outbound call was successful all according to Parcel Wizard.

So no call took place and no text was sent so porkies being told it seems.

First delivery - No text with expected delivery time. Defeats the purpose of PW's alternative to PM as at least with PM, the item stays in your local locker.

Second delivery - Item delivered to a lady in a different county. PW acknowledge cock up and item gets delivered. Again no text with a delivery slot.

Third delivery - No text and when check website, find falsified information.

So when this delivery is in, it's safe to say I will not be using the service as it has managed to feck up on 100% of deliveries.

The last item wasn't an expensive item either as I didn't trust your service with it.

PM has been fantastic again this year for me and the 23 items delivered via their service all made it without delay and to their locker safely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Knockieranlady

I use both Parcel motel and Parcel wizard regularly. Never had a problem with either, parcel wizard very convenient as delivers to home address but parcel motel has the advantage of weekend and late night deliveries to participating stations.

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

Yawns wrote: »
    3rd delivery and 3rd time in a row that no text sent to say what time parcel would be delivered. Not only that but apparently I resheducled the delivery for tomorrow and an outbound call was successful all according to Parcel Wizard.

So no call took place and no text was sent so porkies being told it seems.

First delivery - No text with expected delivery time. Defeats the purpose of PW's alternative to PM as at least with PM, the item stays in your local locker.

Second delivery - Item delivered to a lady in a different county. PW acknowledge cock up and item gets delivered. Again no text with a delivery slot.

Third delivery - No text and when check website, find falsified information.

So when this delivery is in, it's safe to say I will not be using the service as it has managed to feck up on 100% of deliveries.

The last item wasn't an expensive item either as I didn't trust your service with it.

PM has been fantastic again this year for me and the 23 items delivered via their service all made it without delay and to their locker safely.
    Hi Yawns,

Could you let me have your PW ID by PM so I can look into these issues

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hi Ciara/Liam,
    I received text notification this morning about 8 am stating delivery would be between 10.13 - 11.13, parcels delivered about 10.30 by Martin!
    Very happy with service and will use in future.
    Thank's!

superg wrote: »
    I had the same today for my first effort at using Parcel Wizard with a package from Amazon. Not going well so far! Apparently Yodel "couldn't access your property" at 11.12 today and tried again at 13.30.

Look at the yodel link above, http://www.yodel.co.uk/track/#
    I had that message yesterday but parcel went out again and today it says Your parcel has been delivered. Thanks PW!

My first parcel was Amazon and was delivered no issues

crayon80 wrote: »
    Look at the yodel link above, http://www.yodel.co.uk/track/#
    I had that message yesterday but parcel went out again and today it says Your parcel has been delivered. Thanks PW!

My first parcel was Amazon and was delivered no issues

Yeah its been delivered to them today. Still doesn't explain why they couldn't gain access to the DPD depot twice yesterday. Its showing up on the PW website now so hopefully I get it tomorrow.

PM'd Ciara yesterday about parcel delivered by Hermes to PW NI depot on Christmas eve morning but not showing up on my account yet, was told they have an unidentified parcel delivered by Hermes and asked if I could describe what I was expecting but have heard nothing back. Is this my parcel?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Hi Yawns,

Could you let me have your PW ID by PM so I can look into these issues

Tbh no. The last parcel did arrive today and even got notification but seeing as all 3 deliveries had something wrong with the service, I won't be using nor could I honestly recommend the service to anyone I know. I've had to advise people in work to use PM instead of PW during December and I can't change that advise currently and at this stage I'm not willing to play the guinea pig anymore in the near future.

Yawns wrote: »
    Tbh no. The last parcel did arrive today and even got notification but seeing as all 3 deliveries had something wrong with the service, I won't be using nor could I honestly recommend the service to anyone I know. I've had to advise people in work to use PM instead of PW during December and I can't change that advise currently and at this stage I'm not willing to play the guinea pig anymore in the near future.

Hi Yawns,

Sorry to hear that you are not happy about the service. Its a shame that you don't want to provide your PW number to us so we can check the issues. We welcome feedback from users both good and bad as this is a fairly new service. All deliveries done by DPD get preadvice texts for time slots so when a customer says they did not receive one we need to feed this back to the depots involved.

PM'd Ciara yesterday about parcel delivered by Hermes to PW NI depot on Christmas eve morning but not showing up on my account yet, was told they have an unidentified parcel delivered by Hermes and asked if I could describe what I was expecting but have heard nothing back. Is this my parcel?

Hi Toxica,

I have checked this for you and the item with Hermes delivery details is not what you have reported as missing.

Regards,
    Liam.

Hi Toxica,

I have checked this for you and the item with Hermes delivery details is not what you have reported as missing.

Regards,
    Liam.

Any idea what has happened to my parcel then?

• Advertisement

Hi Toxica,

Regards,
    Liam.

Hermes telling me it was signed for by 'Boss Man' - does anyone at DPD depot sign for packages using that name?!

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭questionmark

if my package arrives at ye depot tomorrow will it be free ? or dose it have to arrive at my house tomorrow for it to be free ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Anyone know when delivery s are properly starting back again?

Waiting on an order from Amazon that they say got to depot on Christmas Eve.

I got in touch with Ciara on here but when she replied my inbox was full haha!

Just want to make sure it actually got to dpd.

Anyone know when delivery s are properly starting back again?

Waiting on an order from Amazon that they say got to depot on Christmas Eve.

I got in touch with Ciara on here but when she replied my inbox was full haha!

Just want to make sure it actually got to dpd.

Has it been checked into your PW account yet?
    I also have a parcel that apparently arrived at PW depot on Christmas eve but no sign of it on my account yet.

Has it been checked into your PW account yet?
    I also have a parcel that apparently arrived at PW depot on Christmas eve but no sign of it on my account yet.

There's no mention of it on the site no. I've no idea what's going on really.

If my parcel isn't in my possession tomorrow I can safely say I'll stick with Parcel Motel from now on. They've never prevented entry to a courier up north and delayed my package as a result.

There's no mention of it on the site no. I've no idea what's going on really.

Neither do I. I can't get much sense from them on here either.
    I contacted the company who apparently delivered it to PW and it was signed for by 'Boss Man' which has me rather concerned! :confused:

superg wrote: »
    If my parcel isn't in my possession tomorrow I can safely say I'll stick with Parcel Motel from now on. They've never prevented entry to a courier up north and delayed my package as a result.

Yeah, safe to say I won't be using them again either, I'd rather pay double the price and use PM to get it delivered to my door.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leandrolorenzi

@ questionmark :
    According to Ciara (DPD Ireland)'s post # 1500 (this thread page 100)
    your deliveries should be with us before the 31at and as such will be free.

• Advertisement

Ill give them the benefit of the doubt until something mad goes wrong because there where no issues when i used them before this. I assume its a lot to do with Christmas hopefully its sorted soon.

What im waiting for was meant to be a stocking filler :pac:.

Advertisement