Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Invincible

if my package arrives at ye depot tomorrow will it be free ? or dose it have to arrive at my house tomorrow for it to be free ?

Liam posted a few days back that any package that they received before 31st would qualify for free offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭questionmark

Invincible wrote: »
    Liam posted a few days back that any package that they received before 31st would qualify for free offer.

thanks for your help

i placed 3 orders with Tesco direct , which were then split in to 6 deliveries , so this is going to be way more expensive then i thought :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Invincible

thanks for your help

i placed 3 orders with Tesco direct , which were then split in to 6 deliveries , so this is going to be way more expensive then i thought :eek:

They might be generous, Christmas spirit and all, since they can deliver them in one consignment to you :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

All these missing parcels, I hope I don't get them.

I was expecting three separate orders to avail of the free deliveries.

Lucky for me, they all got checked into Parcel Wizard yesterday and should be with me later today.

Now all three orders were from Amazon, from different sellers. But then I received a message asking me to top up, and I checked my account and there were four parcels for me. One order had two of the same items from the same seller, but i don't understand why they would possibly ship them separatly, it doesn't make sense.

I guess i'll see later on, when they arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Thanks guys, just received my three free deliveries. And one package was split into two making it four but that was their fault. What a great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Still on sign of any delivery s on my account. More then a week now altogether since I ordered. It's just the fact I've no idea who or where has it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Currently waiting for something to come within the next hour and this'll be delivery number 6 and bar the week long delay with parcel #1 it's been a great service.

Edit: No sooner had I posted this and the parcel arrived and jaysus the driver is not a bad looking fella I'll tell ya that:pac::pac:

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

Toxica wrote: »
    Neither do I. I can't get much sense from them on here either.
    I contacted the company who apparently delivered it to PW and it was signed for by 'Boss Man' which has me rather concerned! :confused:

Hi There,

Please PM your Parcel Wizard ID and tracking numbers relating to your parcels so I can investigate this for you.

Regards, Ciara

if my package arrives at ye depot tomorrow will it be free ? or dose it have to arrive at my house tomorrow for it to be free ?

Hi there,

Once you have remaining free deliveries on your account and the Parcel reaches the Virtual Address before the New Year it will qualify for a free delivery.

Regards, Ciara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

I'm expecting a parcel to arrive by Royal Mail first class, not registered post, is there any issues with that and when do you usually get deliveries from Royal Mail? Was expecting it yesterday, but no sign of it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Am I invisible or what's the crack?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Don't you worry child, you are not the only one having your packet gone missing! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

I ordered an item of Amazon which was dispatched on the 8th of December but has yet to show up on PW. I haven't a clue where it is but it was ordered under the assumption I would get free delivery. I ordered another item at the same time and was delivered on the 17th December. However if it arrives in the next couple of days due to Christmas closures, bank holidays etc. under the gesture of good will - will I still receive free delivery?
    Its not even a big or expensive item just a £2.50 computer lead - hence why I feel it would be unfair to pay €3.90 for delivery!

Hi There, sorry for the delay. I have checked that out for you and the parcel has not reached our Virtual Address Depot. I recommend that you contact the sender for proof of delivery.

Regards, Ciara

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

LLMMLL wrote: »
    I'm expecting a parcel to arrive by Royal Mail first class, not registered post, is there any issues with that and when do you usually get deliveries from Royal Mail? Was expecting it yesterday, but no sign of it yet.

Hi LLMMLL,

Most days the Royal Mail delivers into our Depot in the morning. If you PM us your PW ID we can check if anything has arrived today.

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

I ordered an item of Amazon which was dispatched on the 8th of December but has yet to show up on PW. I haven't a clue where it is but it was ordered under the assumption I would get free delivery. I ordered another item at the same time and was delivered on the 17th December. However if it arrives in the next couple of days due to Christmas closures, bank holidays etc. under the gesture of good will - will I still receive free delivery?
    Its not even a big or expensive item just a £2.50 computer lead - hence why I feel it would be unfair to pay €3.90 for delivery!

Hi Karkar Athlete,

We can only process parcels once we receive them physically into our depot. We cannot be held responsible for parcels which were not shipped by sender or were dispatched late by senders. If you email contactparcelwizard@dpd.ie with your PW ID number we will get the team to monitor deliveries and see what they can do for you.
    Did the shipper provide tracking details of where your parcel is ? Is they did can you forward them aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭mct1

Husband's 3rd free delivery came today. That's pretty impressive since Amazon only shipped it 2 days ago. I thought I'd left it too late (ordered Christmas Eve) but no. I got my 3 free deliveries too. Everything has worked just perfectly with all 6 - none of this just turning up at the door. You get good advance notice with the option to change the delivery day. We will definitely be using the service again (and happy to pay) now we know it works well. In fact, I'm about to place another order now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

I got my 2 deliveries no problems ....great service :D

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Hi There,

Please PM your Parcel Wizard ID and tracking numbers relating to your parcels so I can investigate this for you.

Regards, Ciara

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Stiro05

My delivery arrived this morning! Brilliant service will defo use again!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Just wondering will there be any new offers for new customers seeing as the 3 Free before 31st Dec is now over?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

sent pm but see not getting answer,so will try here

is there any chance to get pw to deliver items say 20-25kgs
    width 40-50cm,height up to 60cm.If so whats additional charge,and do i need to make any prior payments,give notice etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 AnthonyWalsh07

would a package get from the UK to the customer in 48 hours?

i'm looking to buy from musclefood and the food stays fresh in the package for 48 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

I'm pretty sure most carriers won't accept food items, most list them as restricted.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

I've got two deliveries due for delivery today but their tracking status hasn't changed since the 31st - when I'd normally expect it to show it as in the national hub etc. Is this likely to delay the delivery or is the tracking just slow to update?

(32031334)
    It's at
    12/31/15 11:44 AM HEAD OFFICE Data Received

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭NeverWaining

I've got two deliveries due for delivery today but their tracking status hasn't changed since the 31st - when I'd normally expect it to show it as in the national hub etc. Is this likely to delay the delivery or is the tracking just slow to update?

(32031334)
    It's at
    12/31/15 11:44 AM HEAD OFFICE Data Received

I have one due out today but a call confirmed it wouldn't be out until tomorrow. Something about the holidays and it not getting out to the regional hub.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I have one due out today but a call confirmed it wouldn't be out until tomorrow. Something about the holidays and it not getting out to the regional hub.

Thanks - in the same boat! The only thing we have to look forward to coming back to work is parcels arriving! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭SeamusFX

Hello,
    I ordered an item last year and although the seller shipped it before the end of the year it looks like the item still hasn’t reached the depot. When I set up my Parcel Wizard account, I don’t remember being requested to provide any credit card details and since it looks like I missed out on the free shipment promo, what do I have to do to ensure my parcel is shipped and the shipment is paid for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

SeamusFX wrote: »
    Hello,
    I ordered an item last year and although the seller shipped it before the end of the year it looks like the item still hasn’t reached the depot. When I set up my Parcel Wizard account, I don’t remember being requested to provide any credit card details and since it looks like I missed out on the free shipment promo, what do I have to do to ensure my parcel is shipped and the shipment is paid for?

they will notify you through text if payment is due. on the other hand if you want to top up log in to your parcel wizard account and go to "My UK Virtual address".

at the very bottom is where you can pay by paypal.

Advertisement