Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,655 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

[...] send us an email to parcelwizard@dpd.ie and one of our team will be able to check your credits and let you know.
    joujoujou wrote: »
    [...]

Email sent.

...and nothing else. Just got an automatic "out of office" reply (despite early afternoon). How long would them take to at least let me know they're gonna look at it? Roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

How come I'm no longer getting notifications to my phone saying you have a parcel for me ready delivery tomorrow when I use to get them?

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

joujoujou wrote: »
    ...and nothing else. Just got an automatic "out of office" reply (despite early afternoon). How long would them take to at least let me know they're gonna look at it? Roughly?

Hello again,

Please allow a minimum of 24hours for processing. For any immediate queries you can call our UK Virtual Address team on 0906480247.

How come I'm no longer getting notifications to my phone saying you have a parcel for me ready delivery tomorrow when I use to get them?

That sounds strange indeed. PM your tracking number to investigate further.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,655 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Hello again,

Please allow a minimum of 24hours for processing. For any immediate queries you can call our UK Virtual Address team on 0906480247.
    Got a phone call some time ago.

Looks like my topup is recognised, so everything's sorted.

Thanks again. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭swoofer

I joined Parcel Wizard but I cant figure out the telephone number!! It looks weird ie 0906 etc?

Is this a premium rate charge?

And I have a missing parcel??

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

swoofer wrote: »
    I joined Parcel Wizard but I cant figure out the telephone number!! It looks weird ie 0906 etc?

Is this a premium rate charge?

And I have a missing parcel??

Hi there, thanks for joining!

That's the area code for Athlone, so it's just the same as ringing a normal landline.

If you PM your tracking number and PWID i'll look into this for you now.

Thanks, Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭Doge

Hi guys,

Just wanted to report that I have a delivery on my account for tomorrow, but I never received an email alert, this is twice in a row, so there is definitely a problem with your system.

The alert is active / ticked on my account, the email address is correct and I have checked my junk folder.

Is the issue being looked into currently and is there any updates? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,146 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hey guys,

I got an email notification and text for a delivery coming today, the thing is I didn't buy anything so I've no idea what this is.

If its spam mail or promotional material do ye still send it on /charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

hi just wondering are there any free delivery incentives or similar offers for new users in 2016?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭swoofer

ciara thanks already in contact be email.

Doge wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to report that I have a delivery on my account for tomorrow, but I never received an email alert, this is twice in a row, so there is definitely a problem with your system.

The alert is active / ticked on my account, the email address is correct and I have checked my junk folder.

Is the issue being looked into currently and is there any updates? Thanks!

Hi there,

I have raised this with the IT Dept and they are looking into it. Could you please PM your PWID so they can check this out.

Thanks, Ciara

Hey guys,

I got an email notification and text for a delivery coming today, the thing is I didn't buy anything so I've no idea what this is.

If its spam mail or promotional material do ye still send it on /charge?

Hi there,

No we don't send spam mail or promotional items. Please PM your PWID so I can check this out for you.

Thanks, Ciara

hi just wondering are there any free delivery incentives or similar offers for new users in 2016?

thanks

Hi there,

Our initial offer has just ended but will be announcing more exciting offers down the line. Stay tuned to our website and social media for updates.

Thanks, Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭fran426ft

Does it matter if you pay for a credit in advance of a package arriving at PW or not? I've not used the service before but I bought a credit last week when I ordered something. I find it strange that there doesn't seem to be any way to see how many credits are on your account and I go no confirmation email saying payment was received?

I would have expected a record of transactions to appear in my account. Is there any plan to implement this in a future site update?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭Doge

Hi there,

I have raised this with the IT Dept and they are looking into it. Could you please PM your PWID so they can check this out.

Thanks, Ciara

Thanks Ciara, PM Sent.

Alas, I didn't receive a text yet either so either the package will be delivered late today or tomorrow instead. It does have todays date as the estimate though.

fran426ft wrote: »
    Does it matter if you pay for a credit in advance of a package arriving at PW or not? I've not used the service before but I bought a credit last week when I ordered something. I find it strange that there doesn't seem to be any way to see how many credits are on your account and I go no confirmation email saying payment was received?

I would have expected a record of transactions to appear in my account. Is there any plan to implement this in a future site update?

Hi there,

You can pay for credits in advance, no problem. You should have received a confirmation of payment email from Paypal. It could be in your spam folder.

Our developers are working on a website update which will allow Parcel Wizard members to view their balance. This will be ready shortly.

Thanks, Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Hi, I have received someone else's package. I thought at first it might have been a problem with the retailer who dispatched it because it is from the same one but the invoice address is clearly not mine!?

Hi, I have received someone else's package. I thought at first it might have been a problem with the retailer who dispatched it because it is from the same one but the invoice address is clearly not mine!?

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know. It could be a case of the wrong PW ID being entered. Could you please PM the details of the package so I can see what happened with that.

Thanks a million, Ciara

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

I used the parcel wizard service for the first time recently and when I check my 'past deliveries' on the website using my phone it tells me the delivery date is for the 11/1/2016 (today) but when I check it on my desktop computer it says the delivery date is 8/1/2016.. the day it arrived at the depot. weird little thing, don't know if it's a problem on my end or not but thought i'd mention it

wanted to ask anyway, if the package is out for delivery today will I get an email or sms to let me know? thanks.

• Advertisement

strelok wrote: »
    I used the parcel wizard service for the first time recently and when I check my 'past deliveries' on the website using my phone it tells me the delivery date is for the 11/1/2016 (today) but when I check it on my desktop computer it says the delivery date is 8/1/2016.. the day it arrived at the depot. weird little thing, don't know if it's a problem on my end or not but thought i'd mention it

wanted to ask anyway, if the package is out for delivery today will I get an email or sms to let me know? thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll look into that for you now if you PM your PWID. If the package is out for delivery today you should receive an email + text letting you know of the 1 hour delivery window.

Thanks, Liam

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll look into that for you now if you PM your PWID. If the package is out for delivery today you should receive an email + text letting you know of the 1 hour delivery window.

Thanks, Liam

ah, no email or sms so I guess delivery won't be today.

thanks. ill pm the pwid now

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭dorito92

just wondering do the companys have to use DPD to deliver in the UK? i want to buy something from the UK but not sure if they use DPD to post

dorito92 wrote: »
    just wondering do the companys have to use DPD to deliver in the UK? i want to buy something from the UK but not sure if they use DPD to post

No, they just need to deliver to your virtual address. DPD take care from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭dorito92

ok great thanks :)

Sorry if this has been answered, but is there any way you can check the number of deliveries you have in credit? I purchased one delivery the other day, but I can't see any sign on the site that I actually have a delivery in credit.

Basil3 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been answered, but is there any way you can check the number of deliveries you have in credit? I purchased one delivery the other day, but I can't see any sign on the site that I actually have a delivery in credit.

Hi there,

Our developers are working on the functionality of this at the moment. You should have received an email receipt from Paypal. If you PM your PWID I can check your balance for you.

Kind Regards, Ciara

Hi there,

Our developers are working on the functionality of this at the moment. You should have received an email receipt from Paypal. If you PM your PWID I can check your balance for you.

Kind Regards, Ciara

That's fine....i'm sure it's there as I did get the confirmation email. Just thought I might have been missing something obvious on the site!

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Hi Guys,

I have an item due to arrive on Friday in Newtownabbey. I know my local depot is open for collections on Saturday morning, how can I arrange to collect it from there rather than wait until Monday ?

TIA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I now have the same issue, I am not getting notifications anymore about parcels received or when it's out of delivery. I used to but on the last 2 deliveries they are no longer there

And in true comic fashion, 8 minutes after posting I got the delivery advise with my 1 hour time slot.

Advertisement