Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

They gave everyone who applied for the app testing a free one, might be that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

maximoose wrote: »
    They gave everyone who applied for the app testing a free one, might be that?

Are we allowed to talk about Fightclub?

If so, I can not life without Fightclub, it is making this whole thing so easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I wasn't invited to Fight Club :(

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kenny Bania

Use Twitter, almost instant response, best way to contact any company these days

And I'm waiting 5 days so far for a response to my question as to why they ignore queries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

And I'm waiting 5 days so far for a response to my question as to why they ignore queries.

And you have sent them a tweet ?

• Advertisement

And you have sent them a tweet ?

I sent an e-mail - is that not good enough for them? Do I really need to try e-mail, on here, and on Twitter just to get 1 reply after 12 days??

I sent an e-mail - is that not good enough for them? Do I really need to try e-mail, on here, and on Twitter just to get 1 reply after 12 days??

E-mails get lost for example by aggressive SPAM filters, I recently had an inquiry to which Parcelwizzard replied to and it had [Likely SPAM] in front of it, so maybe yours had worse fate?

If you have not gotten a reply after 12 days, why not give them a ring on +353906480247 when they are back Tuesday?

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

Hi Kenny,

You can send a private mail with any queries you may have :)

Ciara

And obviously, Ciara is sitting in the office today too, so you could even call today.

Ciara, are you ever taking a day off?

Twitter is the fastest way to get a response from most companies, emails are not always read and offer go into spam

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

And obviously, Ciara is sitting in the office today too, so you could even call today.

Ciara, are you ever taking a day off?
    No rest for the wicked :) Although I will be out of here pretty shortly, have a great weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Is there a way i can order from Tesco UK ?. As they wont let me enter my account ID :(

Twitter is the fastest way to get a response from most companies, emails are not always read and offer go into spam

Yeah, it's obvious they don't read their e-mail. What a joke. And they don't go into spam as I used the form on their website.

Yeah, it's obvious they don't read their e-mail. What a joke. And they don't go into spam as I used the form on their website.

I had an issue Friday and got a response within minutes on Twitter
    I think the companies reply quicker on there as its on display for all to see

I had an issue Friday and got a response within minutes on Twitter
    I think the companies reply quicker on there as its on display for all to see

I know - but they should be replying because it's good customer service - not because of potential backlash or embarrassment due to public display. I sent an e-mail 13 days ago and got no reply. Same back in November. Spoke to Nora in their HQ in late December and she promised me a call-back after Xmas - nothing.

That's 3 times when they ignored me.

This is my experience with DPD. Needless to say I'll just stick with Parcel Motel.

I know - but they should be replying because it's good customer service - not because of potential backlash or embarrassment due to public display. I sent an e-mail 13 days ago and got no reply. Same back in November. Spoke to Nora in their HQ in late December and she promised me a call-back after Xmas - nothing.

This is my experience with DPD. Needless to say I'll just stick with Parcel Motel.

Don't blame you, after my issue Friday I'm also leaving, driver was due 8:30-9:30 didn't show up then I got a failed delivery notification at 10:00
    Wife rang the depot and the fella claimed the driver called to the house and rang the number
    All lies and she told him we waited in specially
    He said to ring he driver
    Driver then then said he changed the route and would be back around 3:30
    I complained on Twitter to the head office
    Driver then rang my wife and gave her ten minutes of abuse on the phone and claimed his career was now in tatters after his name was plastered all over social media ( no mention of any name I just complained about a shoddy service), when she came off the phone she was in tears
    3pm driver arrived and I greeted him, he wouldn't even get out of the van and sent his little minion out with the parcel, pure coward all brave shouting at a woman but face to face there wasn't a peep out of him

Anpost and parcel motel for me now as soon as my credits are used up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Question folks - How does one tell how many credits you have on the site ? bought them today and paid via PayPal.. However doesn't seem to show up anywhere on their site

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Question folks - How does one tell how many credits you have on the site ? bought them today and paid via PayPal.. However does seem to show up anywhere on their site

You have to keep track yourself. DPD will give you the standard "feature coming soon, stay tuned" response.

Question folks - How does one tell how many credits you have on the site ? bought them today and paid via PayPal.. However doesn't seem to show up anywhere on their site

The 2 most vital bits of info people need to see in their account:

1) Their virtual UK address.
    2) How many credits they have left.

But they decided to launch the site without one of these features. And furthermore, they still haven't added it despite numerous requests. I discussed this with Nora in Parcel Wizard HQ in late December - she said lots of people have asked for it, and did admit it was quite odd not have it there - that was 3 months ago.

MOD EDITED: Kenny Bania post will mean the same without calling names to their Staff, keep it civil

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Pyrrhic

I know the original offer is long gone now, but are there any offers/trials for a new customer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭positron

Hi Ciara/Liam,

I am waiting for DPD to deliver a phone I ordered last week on Amazon (seller in HK) and seller dispatched the phone on 21st. The tracking came up on DPD UK website on 22nd/23rd, and it's been like this since 24th:

We have your parcel, and it's on its way to our Athlone depot
    Your estimated delivery date is Wednesday 30 March 2016
    24 Mar 2016 23:37 Hub 3 - Bham We have your parcel, and it's on its way to our Athlone depot
    24 Mar 2016 16:08 Manchester We have your parcel and it's on its way to you

I understand that the long weekend isn't helping, however I am going on holidays on 30th night for three weeks! Is there anything I / yourselves can do to make sure I get it before I go away?

Thank you so much!
    Positron.

Hi Sean,

The team have gone through all of the emails this morning from the 12th to the 17th of March, they cannot see any unanswered emails or any from you. Apologies for this, I have IT looking into this. If you would like to send me a PM I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks, Ciara

Don't blame you, after my issue Friday I'm also leaving, driver was due 8:30-9:30 didn't show up then I got a failed delivery notification at 10:00
    Wife rang the depot and the fella claimed the driver called to the house and rang the number
    All lies and she told him we waited in specially
    He said to ring he driver
    Driver then then said he changed the route and would be back around 3:30
    I complained on Twitter to the head office
    Driver then rang my wife and gave her ten minutes of abuse on the phone and claimed his career was now in tatters after his name was plastered all over social media ( no mention of any name I just complained about a shoddy service), when she came off the phone she was in tears
    3pm driver arrived and I greeted him, he wouldn't even get out of the van and sent his little minion out with the parcel, pure coward all brace shouting at a woman but face to face there wasn't a peep out of him

Anpost and parcel motel for me now as soon as my credits are used up

Hi firestarter51

I am so sorry you had this experience, it was myself who answered you on Twitter the other day and I am very disappointed to hear what followed. I can assure you that this is currently being followed up with the personnel concerned and they will be made aware that this is not acceptable behaviour on any level. Again please accept my apologies for this, regards Ciara

Hi Sean,

The team have gone through all of the emails this morning from the 12th to the 17th of March, they cannot see any unanswered emails or any from you. Apologies for this, I have IT looking into this. If you would like to send me a PM I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks, Ciara

Was 100% sent on 14th March using your web form.

And I apologise for being a bit of a smartarse on here - but I have been ignored by DPD Parcel Wizard staff 3 times now - that's a fact. It's not a nice experience. I have the patience to be ignored once & put it down to human error or an oversight - but when it appears to be your MO, it's downright disrespectful.

And finally - do you feel it's appropriate to be using my real name on here, which I never mentioned? Which means you somehow linked my complaints to my PW account.... which in turn acknowledges the validity of them.

Pyrrhic wrote: »
    I know the original offer is long gone now, but are there any offers/trials for a new customer?

Hi Pyrrhic,

Not at the moment but keep an eye on our page as there may be something soon!:)

Regards

Ciara

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

The 2 most vital bits of info people need to see in their account:

1) Their virtual UK address.
    2) How many credits they have left.

But they decided to launch the site without one of these features. And furthermore, they still haven't added it despite numerous requests. I discussed this with Nora in Parcel Wizard HQ in late December - she said lots of people have asked for it, and did admit it was quite odd not have it there - that was 3 months ago.

MOD EDITED: Kenny Bania post will mean the same without calling names to their Staff, keep it civil

Hi Sean,

1) The UK Virtual Address is visible on the left of the screen in the "My UK Virtual Address" section of one's account.

2) The credit balance functionality is currently at testing phase.

Best Regards,
    Liam

1) The UK Virtual Address is visible on the left of the screen in the "My UK Virtual Address" section of one's account.

Yes, I know that. Read my post again. I said you launched the site without one of these features.

Was 100% sent on 14th March using your web form.

And I apologise for being a bit of a smartarse on here - but I have been ignored by DPD Parcel Wizard staff 3 times now - that's a fact. It's not a nice experience. I have the patience to be ignored once & put it down to human error or an oversight - but when it appears to be your MO, it's downright disrespectful.

And finally - do you feel it's appropriate to be using my real name on here, which I never mentioned? Which means you somehow linked my complaints to my PW account.... which in turn acknowledges the validity of them.

Hi Kenny,

Apologies, I saw your name on a previous PM you sent on here. I didn't link your PW account. We cannot see your email, if you would like to PM your questions or queries here they will be answered promptly.

Thanks, Ciara

Liam already got back to me, Ciara - thanks.

You should get IT to check your form submission. If you have not received my queries, then you have a major problem because I 100% sent them.

https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/contact-us

• Advertisement

Liam already got back to me, Ciara - thanks.

You should get IT to check your form submission. If you have not received my queries, then you have a major problem because I 100% sent them.

https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/contact-us

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate the feedback. I have let the IT guys know about this. Again apologies for this.

Thanks, Ciara

Advertisement