Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Maximum consignment weight under this service is 20kg. Maximum box dimensions are 40cm x 40cm x 60cm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

well sorta figured limits are in place what i was suggesting that its not limited,thus even amazon has taken some slack on many items recently being poor packed,while say others could be small yet put in larger box with scrap of paper :cool: ,i know that within IRE they can deliver way larger boxes think its 5e from retailers.

Since looking at amazon many items would fall under size limits but then you look at packed item and dimensions are added,thus extra packing-thus imagine people knowing they wouldn't have hassle ordering larger items would be glad to know upfront,since getting something big you sorta add anyway extra expenses,thus dont see issue if it was stated that say extra 5kgs or dimensions would add to 10e would be much of a put off knowing youll have item delivered instead of bouncing back and forth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

scamalert wrote: »
    well sorta figured limits are in place what i was suggesting that its not limited,thus even amazon has taken some slack on many items recently being poor packed,while say others could be small yet put in larger box with scrap of paper :cool: ,i know that within IRE they can deliver way larger boxes think its 5e from retailers.

Since looking at amazon many items would fall under size limits but then you look at packed item and dimensions are added,thus extra packing-thus imagine people knowing they wouldn't have hassle ordering larger items would be glad to know upfront,since getting something big you sorta add anyway extra expenses,thus dont see issue if it was stated that say extra 5kgs or dimensions would add to 10e would be much of a put off knowing youll have item delivered instead of bouncing back and forth.

If in doubt just go to parcel motel, you can get oversize from them delivered to the door or collect at the nearest depot, I have accounts with all three companies as they all have ups and downs to them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Had a laptop signed for by KADA yesterday in Newtownabbey, anyone recognise that signature? Don't know where it was delivered to!

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Had a laptop signed for by KADA yesterday in Newtownabbey, anyone recognise that signature? Don't know where it was delivered to!

Don't you remember which address you had it sent to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

If it was delivered yesterday you should see it online or in the App already, in fact normally it would be out for delivery to you today and you should have gotten the e-mail/sms.

If you don't see it online than give them a ring.

If it was delivered yesterday you should see it online or in the App already, in fact normally it would be out for delivery to you today and you should have gotten the e-mail/sms.

If you don't see it online than give them a ring.

Have rang them. They don't have it apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

What is the app called? I've tried in both the play store and the apple store but I can't find it.

Toxica wrote: »
    Don't you remember which address you had it sent to?

Yes of course.

My name + PW ID
    Unit 5 Trench Park
    Trench Road
    Newtownabbey, Antrim BT36 4LB
    United Kingdom

Have rang them. They don't have it apparently.

So I went through my deliver records to see if I can find a KADA signature, because I remember I had one once, but no sign of that participial person.

I would check with the courier that delivered, it should have a GPS address, maybe it ended up at Parcelmotel, that happend in the past.

I hope you find it.

• Advertisement

So I went through my deliver records to see if I can find a KADA signature, because I remember I had one once, but no sign of that participial person.

I would check with the courier that delivered, it should have a GPS address, maybe it ended up at Parcelmotel, that happend in the past.

I hope you find it.

PM don't have it either, rang them and checked. No-one by that name in the office.. DPD are looking into it but they can't find it either.. getting them to check cameras at the time of delivery.

Had another parcel delivered yesterday to them (royal mail) and it arrived today. God I hope they find it. €800 item

PM don't have it either, rang them and checked. No-one by that name in the office.. DPD are looking into it but they can't find it either.. getting them to check cameras at the time of delivery.

Had another parcel delivered yesterday to them (royal mail) and it arrived today. God I hope they find it. €800 item

Which company did deliver it?

Which company did deliver it?

Yodel.

They say its KADA but I just checked my parcel history and KIDE is the closest match for signature (too close a match for it not to be this person), so I'm guessing they do have it. Am chatting with DPD now to get them to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

jca wrote: »
    What is the app called? I've tried in both the play store and the apple store but I can't find it.

Not released yet, Its in BETA.

My PW number had been cut off. PW just emailed me to say they found it, and it'll be delivered tomorrow. Happy days and a very good resolution from PW. :D

My PW number had been cut off. PW just emailed me to say they found it, and it'll be delivered tomorrow. Happy days and a very good resolution from PW. :D

Excellent, happy that they found it.

Excellent, happy that they found it.

I dread to think of what the resolution would have been if it was PM I was dealing with. I've had a dreadful time with them in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

What would happen if it did go missing? Who's responsible for the 800 euro?
    Did you have the item insured?

gerard2210 wrote: »
    What would happen if it did go missing? Who's responsible for the 800 euro?
    Did you have the item insured?

Amazon would just refund or replace it I'd guess, they are usually very good.

DPD only cover up to €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Hi guys how do I find my balance?
    I purchased one delivery through PayPal but I can't find any sign of it on the website?

• Advertisement

I purchased one delivery through PayPal but I can't find any sign of it on the website?

Can't check it on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Ha that's madness surely they gotta fix that

Ha that's madness surely they gotta fix that

Yes such a simple feature is missing, Its been asked on here for ages but still no sign of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's mad that 5 months on from launching they haven't sorted it. Doesn't inspire confidence!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Its shown in your email when you get a notification of a delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

hi just wondering is there anything like the 3 free deliveries happening again any time soon? I'm curious to try DPD but been happy enough with Parcel Motel at the same time

thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

lucast2007us Hi, can you PM your PW id number and I will let you know your account balance, the online feature to do this for you is currently in testing and will be available very soon, sorry about the inconvenience caused. Regards Ciara

hi just wondering is there anything like the 3 free deliveries happening again any time soon? I'm curious to try DPD but been happy enough with Parcel Motel at the same time

thanks

Hi, at the moment there are no offers, but that's not saying there wont be in the future, keep an eye on the Parcel Wizard page as they will be posted there. Regards Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Pyrrhic

Delivery was due today.
    Courier was a no show, no calls or texts.
    Not impressed.

• Advertisement

Pyrrhic wrote: »
    Delivery was due today.
    Courier was a no show, no calls or texts.
    Not impressed.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. could you please PM the tracking number and I can investigate what happened, kind Regards Ciara

Advertisement