Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Anyone else getting an unknown error after logging in on their website? Can log in but when I try to go on any other page I'm getting "Unknown error!" message pop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Toxica wrote: »
    Anyone else getting an unknown error after logging in on their website? Can log in but when I try to go on any other page I'm getting "Unknown error!" message pop up.

Yeah bit of a nuisance as I have to update my balance hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Yeah bit of a nuisance as I have to update my balance hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow.

I hope so, I wanted to update my balance too.

I have managed to top up my account this morning. Website seems to be working ok now.

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

Thanks for the update guys, the site is up an running fine today but we have our developers investigating what may have caused the problem last night, thanks once again. Have a great day, regards Ciara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Thanks for the update guys, the site is up an running fine today but we have our developers investigating what may have caused the problem last night, thanks once again. Have a great day, regards Ciara

PM not replied to. No worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Used this service for the first time last week and I was very impressed. Plenty of communication from item being received through to item being delivered and the times given were perfectly adhered to. I'll definitely be using it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Springwell

Really unimpressed having been very happy with the service previously. I had a parcel delivered to the depot on 22nd, needed to top up the account which was done on 22th as soon as DPD sent me a message to let me know. DPD did not apply the payment to my account until I chased them up and parcel only arrived today on 28th. Not much good when it was hard to source baby plants. a week in a cardboard box has done them no favours. They should have been delivered on 23rd or 25th.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭a_noodle_jenny

Defo keep your account topped up - I find it does delay things otherwise!
    I find the service great - my delivery guy is fierce nice and it's always at correct times as given
    Springwell wrote: »
    Really unimpressed having been very happy with the service previously. I had a parcel delivered to the depot on 22nd, needed to top up the account which was done on 22th as soon as DPD sent me a message to let me know. DPD did not apply the payment to my account until I chased them up and parcel only arrived today on 28th. Not much good when it was hard to source baby plants. a week in a cardboard box has done them no favours. They should have been delivered on 23rd or 25th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

Defo keep your account topped up - I find it does delay things otherwise!
    I find the service great - my delivery guy is fierce nice and it's always at correct times as given

I have to agree too. As soon as I order something that I know is going to parcel wizard I top up the account. The delivery guy is sound as well and always on time. The texts make me smile, your delivery is expected between 11:53 and 12:53:) very exact times:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Paully D wrote: »
    Used this service for the first time last week and I was very impressed. Plenty of communication from item being received through to item being delivered and the times given were perfectly adhered to. I'll definitely be using it again.

The text messages make DPD my favourite delivery service in the country. Even for regular packages not going through their NI depot, they are added to my parcel wizard account and I get texts the day before, and on the morning with a window. My local driver is 11/11 now for delivering within the 1 hour window he gives me at 8am that morning! :pac:

Great service DPD provide.

Springwell wrote: »

Hi Springwell, really sorry about the delay in applying the payment to your account, unfortunately we were having some technical issues with payments coming through slowly from Paypal, this has now been resolved and should not occur again. Kind Regards Ciara

positron wrote: »
    Hi Ciara/Liam,

I am waiting for DPD to deliver a phone I ordered last week on Amazon (seller in HK) and seller dispatched the phone on 21st. The tracking came up on DPD UK website on 22nd/23rd, and it's been like this since 24th:

We have your parcel, and it's on its way to our Athlone depot
    Your estimated delivery date is Wednesday 30 March 2016
    24 Mar 2016 23:37 Hub 3 - Bham We have your parcel, and it's on its way to our Athlone depot
    24 Mar 2016 16:08 Manchester We have your parcel and it's on its way to you

I understand that the long weekend isn't helping, however I am going on holidays on 30th night for three weeks! Is there anything I / yourselves can do to make sure I get it before I go away?

Thank you so much!
    Positron.
    Hi Positron, can you DM the tracking number and I will chase this up for you. Regards Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Haha DPD 'chasing up' a post made a month ago by positron only now! :D

My notification emails seem to be blank this time and I didn't get any texts either. Anyone else having this problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

My notification emails seem to be blank this time and I didn't get any texts either. Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah same for me and the app isn't working either for he hour time window

The website tracking was working for me this morning but it isn't now. :(

I had the same problem I had to email them and ask them what was in the emails.

Add your reply here.Hi Could you DM your tracking number and I will look into this for you, regards Ciara

I had the same problem I had to email them and ask them what was in the emails.
    Add your reply here.Hi, could you DM your tracking number and I will have a look at what the problem was, regards Ciara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭Doge

You're beta testing the app I presume?

Can't wait til its released.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

I got an email about an hour ago from them about a delivery tomorrow and it was fine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Add your reply here.Hi Could you DM your tracking number and I will look into this for you, regards Ciara

dm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Finding it hard to source something here in Ireland, so I have to look to the UK now. Could one of the DPD reps let me know how much something with the following dimensions would cost please.

182cm x 10cm x 10cm. Weight about 8kg

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Hi Guys,

I am looking to start using something like the parcel wizard service for buying online items in the UK. I've seen it around before and always thought there was a way to get a few free stays for new customers. Do you still offer this?

Seve OB wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am looking to start using something like the parcel wizard service for buying online items in the UK. I've seen it around before and always thought there was a way to get a few free stays for new customers. Do you still offer this?
    Hi Seve, Unfortunatley that promotion has ended, but do keep an eye on the website, www.dpdparcelwizard.ie, for future promotions.

Hi Seve, Unfortunatley that promotion has ended, but do keep an eye on the website, www.dpdparcelwizard.ie, for future promotions.

pity. :(

so how does it work. not a lot of detailed info on your website so I am guessing.

I sign up.
    you tell me an address I should get my stuff sent to.
    seller delivers to your address in the uk.
    you load it up and bring it to Ireland
    do you then just use my name on the parcel to know it's mine or do I get some sort of ID number I should give my supplier?

do you only deliver in Ireland or can I opt to pick it up?

Seve OB wrote: »
    pity. :(

so how does it work. not a lot of detailed info on your website so I am guessing.

I sign up.
    you tell me an address I should get my stuff sent to.
    seller delivers to your address in the uk.
    you load it up and bring it to Ireland
    do you then just use my name on the parcel to know it's mine or do I get some sort of ID number I should give my supplier?

do you only deliver in Ireland or can I opt to pick it up?

Plenty of info here https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/uk-virtual-address

yea I saw that but it doesn't explain how it actually works, just gives an overview

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

• Get NI address with your Parcelwizard ID to be used
    • Get UK vendor to deliver to NI
    • DPD get's the parcel in their NI Depot
    • DPD sends you an e-mail/sms once received with tracking number
    • DPD sends the parcel to the address you marked as "home" during signup
    • You can change the delivery address online via a calendar function or per parcel.

Advertisement