Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,756 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

I'll wait. :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

joujoujou wrote: »
    I'll wait. :]

Send a pm to ciara with your account details
    Pm Id etc

Unregistered Users

Parcel suddenly appeared on my account now. :D

Parcel suddenly appeared on my account now. :D

It's magic

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭questionmark

it their a way to check your account balance ? i thought i had credit on my account

• Advertisement

it their a way to check your account balance ? i thought i had credit on my account

No
    Read the thread
    All the info is there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,398 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I have to say dpd service is very impressive. I get regular deliveries both parcel wizard and normal courier and I can plan my day to the minute around deliveries they are so reliable.
    Morning text confirms details with a 1 hour slot for delivery. Without exception, driver phones on the first minute or so of the hour slot. It's unbelievable.

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

Bought something online, with delivery to Parcel Wizard.

Seller provided tracking number, tracking website says "delivered 01.07.2016 at 8:44 am", although no sign of it on my account yet.

Will you please take a look at it?
    No problem, can you please PM your Parcel Wizard id number? Regards Ciara

No
    Read the thread
    All the info is there
    I can let you know your balance if you PM your Parcel Wizard id number, regards Ciara

Unregistered Users

No problem, can you please PM your Parcel Wizard id number? Regards Ciara
    Thank you very much. Now delivered. Looks like seller did not include full name or PW ID on the parcel causing delay (my guess based on handwitten notes on the label).

So all sorted even without PMs. Happy days! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

I have used Parcel wizard twice in the last week or so and everything went fine. But my latest package seems to have gone walkabout. Yodel say it was delivered at half 10 this morning but Parcel wizard have no record of the package. Yodel say it was signed for but parcel wizard say that the name given does not work in their depot. So now Yodel are conducting a driver interview and this could take 24 to 48 hrs.

Lets say this comes to a worst case scenario and the package is missing. What usually happens next? Do amazon.co.uk resend the item ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I have used Parcel wizard twice in the last week or so and everything went fine. But my latest package seems to have gone walkabout. Yodel say it was delivered at half 10 this morning but Parcel wizard have no record of the package. Yodel say it was signed for but parcel wizard say that the name given does not work in their depot. So now Yodel are conducting a driver interview and this could take 24 to 48 hrs.

Lets say this comes to a worst case scenario and the package is missing. What usually happens next? Do amazon.co.uk resend the item ?

That's happened to people before with Yodel - they delivered to the wrong address! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

tk123 wrote: »
    That's happened to people before with Yodel - they delivered to the wrong address! :(

Hard to believe it can happen with today's technology. So whats the usual process if it was delivered to the wrong address. Its a near €300 package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

Arghhh.. Three days in a row my parcel has been out for delivery and it still has not been delivered. First day tracking says "Phoned - msg left". This is a blatant lie. I received no phone calls to my registered number. Second and third days "Phoned - no answer". Again no missed calls on my phone.

I assume your drivers are using company phones. Please check the records to see if my registered number was dialled on any of the days.

There was someone at my premises on each of the days. The driver named in the app managed to find my premises last week without issue so I don't know why he even needs to ring me for directions.

What is the point in investing in expensive delivery prediction software if it is at the whim of a driver. Each day the delivery was due to be at or around 5pm and I can only assume he wants to finish at 5.

I'll PM Ciara the details.

Not good enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I just signed up to Parcel Motel last week. I didn't realise DPD offer the same service. I've now just signed up to Parcel Wizard. By my calculations a package using 40x40x60cm weighing 20kgs is €3.85 but using Parcel Motel I calculate that same package would be €7.00. Right?

6rlK5ms.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,330 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The app shows you were the delivery van is.

What a time to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Hasn't there been instances of drivers delivering into Parcel Motel instead of Parcel Wizard and vice versa ? They're both in Newtonabbey, so that may be worth checking if the item doesn't turn up.

80 deliveries now with the wizard
    One everyday for 5 days last week

I must say barring one mix up its a fantastic service
    Everyday my local driver Chris is here before 10
    Polite and friendly service and customer service was excellent when I did have a problem
    As for parcel motel may they rest in peace lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

Arghhh.. Three days in a row my parcel has been out for delivery and it still has not been delivered. First day tracking says "Phoned - msg left". This is a blatant lie. I received no phone calls to my registered number. Second and third days "Phoned - no answer". Again no missed calls on my phone.

I assume your drivers are using company phones. Please check the records to see if my registered number was dialled on any of the days.

There was someone at my premises on each of the days. The driver named in the app managed to find my premises last week without issue so I don't know why he even needs to ring me for directions.

What is the point in investing in expensive delivery prediction software if it is at the whim of a driver. Each day the delivery was due to be at or around 5pm and I can only assume he wants to finish at 5.

I'll PM Ciara the details.

Not good enough.

Fourth time lucky. The parcel was delivered (before 5pm) with not a word of apology from the driver. No phone call was needed to find my address so I cannot see why he claimed to be ringing on the other days. Ciara to her credit was helpful though.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭dorito92

Hi is there a way to check my account balance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

PSA: If you are expecting something to be delivered to the NI address tomorrow (Tuesday 12 July), remember it's a bank holiday up there and the depot is closed.

dorito92 wrote: »
    Hi is there a way to check my account balance

Not right now, you need to look at your last notification mail to see how many you had left than and look at anything you purchased since than.

Otherwise contact DPD and they will tell you.

It's the most requested feature right now and since month it's "coming soon".

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭dorito92

Not right now, you need to look at your last notification mail to see how many you had left than and look at anything you purchased since than.

Otherwise contact DPD and they will tell you.

It's the most requested feature right now and since month it's "coming soon".

Ok thanks. Is there any Dpd staff I can PM here who can check

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Yodel are a bunch of cowboys. Unbelievable company. Lost two packages one after the other - both coming from the same seller too! Messers. One of them still showing as being sorted in main depot since 14th june!!

DPD Ireland: Ciara

Yodel are a bunch of cowboys. Unbelievable company. Lost two packages one after the other - both coming from the same seller too! Messers.

Yodel is horrible when it comes to the last mile, but myhermes is even worse.

Amazon now has used DPD UK, Yodel, MyHermes for my parcels.

DPD UK is horrible for delivery times, it always goes from the UK to Athlone to the depot in NI and take 2-3 days.

Yodel is the fastest, it's up north next day but hangs sometimes in the local depot.

MyHermes takes 3 days and is horrible to track with signatures reading "business" only so no way to check in case of issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Yodel is horrible when it comes to the last mile, but myhermes is even worse.

Amazon now has used DPD UK, Yodel, MyHermes for my parcels.

DPD UK is horrible for delivery times, it always goes from the UK to Athlone to the depot in NI and take 2-3 days.

Yodel is the fastest, it's up north next day but hangs sometimes in the local depot.

MyHermes takes 3 days and is horrible to track with signatures reading "business" only so no way to check in case of issues.

Hermes has the most vague tracking system. Impossible to know whats going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

I presume the depot is open today. I had a parcel delivered there on Saturday so hoping to have it tomorrow.

DPD Ireland: Ciara
    Hi, can you DM your PW id number and I would be happy to check for you . Regards Ciara

• Advertisement

V1llianous wrote: »
    I presume the depot is open today. I had a parcel delivered there on Saturday so hoping to have it tomorrow.
    Hi, can you DM your tracking number and I will look into this for you. Kind Regards Ciara

Advertisement