Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

rabjoshu wrote: »
    I missed a DPDParcelWizard delivery today.
    Is there a charge to have the delivery rescheduled or redirecting to a Pick Up point?
    Can't find the info on the website.

No extra charge.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

Thanks for the quick reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭flutered

hi, i have spent the last 15 minutes waiting for your external chat to link up,

i have a number of parcel in newtown abby, i need on in particular in a hurry can you help ensure this happens

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

Hello,

Please PM your parcel wizard number so that I can check this for you.

Kind regards,

Ciara.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I have what looks like another parcel gone missing or else it was delivered to PM.. :mad:
    I have no confirmation of it on my Dashboard and have not received any notifications yet. According to Amazon it was delivered on Saturday. I used Mallusk instead of Newtownabbey, as that seemed to have been working.
    I cannot get through to DPD on their phones, I have been trying all day, and online chat does not seem to be working either. A Girl in the Antrim depot has given me another number that does not answer either +44 (0) 2891240365.
    Is there any other way to contact them?

Edit
    I got through to the number above (eventually) and i was told that it might still be in sorting. I hope so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Well after nearly two dozen perfectly smooth experiences with PW I have Amazon tracking telling me that my order was delivered last Tuesday but there's nothing on my PW account or dashboard and I spoke to a DPD employee called Rebecca who couldn't find anything either.

They're looking into it. And it's probably the most expensive thing I've trusted them with so its Murphy's law that it would go missing.

Well after nearly two dozen perfectly smooth experiences with PW I have Amazon tracking telling me that my order was delivered last Tuesday but there's nothing on my PW account or dashboard and I spoke to a DPD employee called Rebecca who couldn't find anything either.

They're looking into it. And it's probably the most expensive thing I've trusted them with so its Murphy's law that it would go missing.

Can you contact the seller and have it confirmed where it was delivered to? Is there a signature?
    Did you use Mallusk or Newtownabbey?

Somebody mentioned to use Mallusk a few pages back, and I have not had a problem since (over 10 deliveries). I think my issue today may be due to St. Patricks day.
    Amazon unfortunately do not name the signee on their tracking information page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Suckit wrote: »
    Can you contact the seller and have it confirmed where it was delivered to? Is there a signature?
    Did you use Mallusk or Newtownabbey?

Somebody mentioned to use Mallusk a few pages back, and I have not had a problem since (over 10 deliveries). I think my issue today may be due to St. Patricks day.
    Amazon unfortunately do not name the signee on their tracking information page.

I'm currently waiting on a reply from the seller.
    I use Newtownabbey as I've never had any issue so I was using the mantra of if it's not broken don't fix it.
    Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

My virtual UK address says Newtownabbey, how can i change that to Mallusk?
    I cant even see the Mallusk address on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

double post...

• Advertisement

Scruff wrote: »
    My virtual UK address says Newtownabbey, how can i change that to Mallusk?
    I cant even see the Mallusk address on their website.
    Just change "NewtownAbbey" to "Mallusk" on your address.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,330 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Ciara, I've sent you a PM regarding a seriously damaged parcel that arrived yesterday.

I've been getting stuff via DPD for a few years now, and the local driver is friendly, pleasant and efficient.
    The parcel delivered yesterday looked undamaged at first glance, but inside was a different story.
    It had taken a helluva dunt and the panel of the Icom radio within had been smashed beyond repair.
    Not sure exactly where on its journey the damage happened - did the IoM Steam Packet company use it as a docking fender, did Parceforce find themselves short of a wheel chock, or did DPD have to use it as an emergency road anchor?
    I wonder if a passing troupe of gibbons employed it for an impromtpu game of shot-putting, which is the most likely explanation.
    I guess I'll never know, and I can be sure that all three will deny all liability and get into a finger-pointing exercise, with me being the loser.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭swoofer

I think Parcel Wizard is closed Sat and Sun and that's a right pain.

swoofer wrote: »
    I think Parcel Wizard is closed Sat and Sun and that's a right pain.
    Open on Saturday early (until 11am i think). I had to collect something one saturday, and they have deliverd to me on a Saturday plenty of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭swoofer

too early, another delivery returned today!! I keep forgetting but not anymore.

I'm beginning to wonder if DPD actually give a rat's arse...

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mrbubbles

Hi NeverWaining

The answer to your question is no, we wont be charging you for any unsolicited deliveries, nor will we be making them. Our new service offering the UK Virtual Address is simply put in place to offer our customers a more convenient way of receiving deliveries that has not been available to them up to now.

Hi DPD,

I used a ParcelWizard address to purchase something from Lakeland in the UK a few months ago and it was delivered without issue.

I then received a notification yesterday that I had a package that would be delivered today, and it turns out that it's a Lakeland catalogue (which I didn't ask for, as I'd opted out of communications). I've sent them a strongly worded email to that effect, however, I also see that you said earlier that you do not charge for unsolicited mail. Is there a way that I'm able to claim back the charge for this delivery?

Thanks,

Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭foxy_j

Last few deliveries to PW have been fine.

As they updated their address on the app for deliveries a little while ago to Newtownabbey I changed it to that and my last delivery was successful in January.

I came across this thread before ordering an item last week so I switched back to the mallusk one; unit 5, Trench Park, Trench Road, Mallusk, BT36 4TY

I got a delivery noticfication today by UPS delivered to newtownabbey , BT36 4GB and Left at dock and signed by Campbell.

I'm worrried now that its been delivered to PM...hmm the waiting begins...

anyone have any insight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

foxy_j wrote: »
    Last few deliveries to PW have been fine.

As they updated their address on the app for deliveries a little while ago to Newtownabbey I changed it to that and my last delivery was successful in January.

I came across this thread before ordering an item last week so I switched back to the mallusk one; unit 5, Trench Park, Trench Road, Mallusk, BT36 4TY

I got a delivery noticfication today by UPS delivered to newtownabbey , BT36 4GB and Left at dock and signed by Campbell.

I'm worrried now that its been delivered to PM...hmm the waiting begins...

anyone have any insight?

Use Mallusk, BT36 4LB

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭foxy_j

5star02707 wrote: »
    Use Mallusk, BT36 4LB

ah ok I see. I wasn't sure if to mix the addresses.

The one I used is on their website and the the one on app says newtownabbey, BT36 4LB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

have newtownabey since whenever PW started, and this week ordered and received 2 deliveries without any glitches.

Since used them from the start and not single time there were issues with addresses,only one time when order was way too small that they never bothered to deliver on the day,but overall seeing so many having issues would double check that address is newtownabbey, BT36 4LB.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,375 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Are Parcel Wizard closed for the easter weekend?
    Just got a message from Amazon that they attempted delivery but were unsuccessful which has never happened before?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,725 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

They don't open at the weekend. You need to set that delivery address as "only deliver on weekdays" via the Manage Addresses section on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kevinbad2010

Just wondering does Hub 4 - Hinckley location have a airport for parcels to bring to Ireland?

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    I'm beginning to wonder if DPD actually give a rat's arse...

... apparently not.
    Their default position is, "contact the sender and he can sort it out".
    DPD didn't even ask for photographs of the damage or any details at all.
    I'm now seriously considering whether to ever deal with them again.

The measure of a company is how they deal with it when things go wrong - so far, I'm not impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Anyone noticed any slow down with their delivery's of late? Normally If I had an item into Antrim on Monday it'd be with me the next day, but I've had a couple of recent order's that it's say a Wednesday or Thursday now before they go out for delivery to me. I'm not sure if its an issue with my local depot or PW but wondering if anyone else has had the same happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Yeah I had a package delivered to the PW depot on Friday afternoon and it only got delivered by DPD today (Tuesday). An email was sent on Sunday night to say it would be delivered Monday but didn't move.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭DaisyDLady

Ive just looked up this thread to see had anyone any issues the last 2 weeks.
    Deliverys are takein at least 5+ days before there even showing for delivery in the app.

Ive used parcel wizard at least twice a week since they opened.
    Id love to know what theve changed because its addin about 3 days to deliverys

Might make a call to them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

I thought it may have been a local issue to myself as the driver's seem to have changed a couple of time's lately but the packages I've gotten seem to be getting held up in the central HUB. Hopefully it's just a passing glitch as I've much preferred parcel wizard over parcel motel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

Waiting for a delivery to my Parcel Wizard address in Newtownabbey & got an 'Attempted Delivery' email from amazon logistics Sunday evening 30/4/17, it's time stamped
    17:16 Out for delivery Belfast, GB
    17:17 Delivery attempted Newtownabbey, GB.
    Has anyone else ever got this notice?
    I assume they'll try again today.

Advertisement