Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

tosspot wrote: »
    Hi, I have a package due to be delivered ordered last Thursday. Yodel say it was delivered at 11.56 this morning but Parcel wizard have no record of the package. I have never used this site before so not sure what the situation is now??
    Have you actual tracker to say its been delivered or signed, or just site your using marked it as delivered ? some sites use predicted delivery and put it as delivered. no harm in contacting chat for pw thou.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tosspot

scamalert wrote: »
    Have you actual tracker to say its been delivered or signed, or just site your using marked it as delivered ? some sites use predicted delivery and put it as delivered. no harm in contacting chat for pw thou.

Contacted yodel and they have proof of delivery. On to parcel wizard live chat there and they can't find the parcel. Sent them an email there now also so hopefully something comes up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Could it be in neighbours?

interesting seems like repeating pattern with new people using service in last few pages, i have mine acc setup to newtownabbey since day one on ebay amazon, and it never caused issues with any sort of delays when item arrives at their depo, do know some sites will be hard to put in pw id but even without it parcel wizard managed to scan and deliver without issues.

Every year at this time I switch from PM to PW. The idea is to avoid the chaos over at PM. Well I had something delivered yesterday to PW and signed for by a T.THOMAS but I've not heard a thing. Might as well have stayed with PM. My plan worked the past few years but it seems Joe Public has caught on to it.

• Advertisement

What time was your thing delivered at Kaiden Stocky Retiree?

So far that makes 3 people with items delivered yesterday and no updates!

I had something delivered to PM before 9am this morning and I got the email that it's in Dublin a few hours ago.

The Fedex tracking says it was delivered at 11:52 AM.

Mine was 11:46 via yodel, other guy was 11:56 via yodel, and you're 11:52 via Fedex so.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,780 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Mine was 11:46 via yodel, other guy was 11:56 via yodel, and you're 11:52 via Fedex so.

I had a package delivered 1146 yday via yodel as well... No update since either

I sent them a message on Facebook as I've had more success contacting companies on that in the past. Will post back anything I learn.

• Advertisement

Just got the automated email to say I have a parcel coming tomorrow.

Just got mine too....phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Sorry if already asked but has anyone managed to order from Argos UK using PW

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

scamalert wrote: »
    interesting seems like repeating pattern with new people using service in last few pages, i have mine acc setup to newtownabbey since day one on ebay amazon, and it never caused issues with any sort of delays when item arrives at their depo, do know some sites will be hard to put in pw id but even without it parcel wizard managed to scan and deliver without issues.

Yeah this happened to me at start but no issues now. Find it great, I'm on the start if the route I think as everything gets delivered by 10.30am. Only issue I have is that I'm getting to know the driver too well as he arrives nearly every day... Makes me feel consious of my spending...at least PM was faceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Hi all.Did anyone order alcohol from UK via Parcel Wizard?Is that possible?

Hi all.Did anyone order alcohol from UK via Parcel Wizard?Is that possible?
    Yep, my beer 52 order literally just arrived and I got a big parcel from flavourly a few weeks back no issues :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

gmisk wrote: »
    Yep, my beer 52 order literally just arrived and I got a big parcel from flavourly a few weeks back no issues :D

The best way to stop this working is to post about it publicly.

UsedToWait wrote: »
    The best way to stop this working is to post about it publicly.
    Er the person asked a question I answered it....chill out.
    Lots of other people have posted exactly same on here RE Flavourly etc.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

MOD:Flammable material, which would include alcoholic spirits, are prohibited on PW services. We’ll end the discussion about shipping alcohol on the service here. Same on AP and PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Anyone ever had a package left at the depot on a Sunday successfully scanned in on Monday? Amazon delivered something despite me checking no weekend deliveries :(

• Advertisement

Anyone ever had a package left at the depot on a Sunday successfully scanned in on Monday? Amazon delivered something despite me checking no weekend deliveries :(
    happened once or twice, what does message say on amazon like left with neighbor or signed by someone ? if either should be scanned in come 2morrow, id imagine they are flooded and will be for next weeks, with that said think they would have some sort of place to drop off parcels be it Saturday or Sunday after hours.

It's signed 'DPD' with the message 'not with customer, left at DPD'. I guess I'll just have to wait and see tomorrow. Another package is scheduled to be delivered to them tomorrow to make things more confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Sorry can I ask what the issue is with weekend deliveries? I understand PW don't work Sat Sun but does this mean the parcels are left elsewhere?

So I really should tick no weekend delivery on amazo n? This might explain some late deliveries for me

Thanks!

frogstar wrote: »
    Sorry can I ask what the issue is with weekend deliveries? I understand PW don't work Sat Sun but does this mean the parcels are left elsewhere?

So I really should tick no weekend delivery on amazo n? This might explain some late deliveries for me

Thanks!
    they do work Saturdays not sure of hours but they dont do Saturday deliveries in ROI.

I said above that my guess given amazon does Sunday deliveries and overall seeing in the past item left with neighbor etc that maybe there is some sort of collection drop point left once they are closed, just speculating on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Some do Saturday deliveries depending on the depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Much to my astonishment I actually had a Parcel Wizard item delivered to me yesterday (Saturday).

I received the usual text that the depot had received it on Friday afternoon, but no further email or text with a delivery date.

Maybe this is a new thing in the run up to Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

sunbeam wrote: »
    Much to my astonishment I actually had a Parcel Wizard item delivered to me yesterday (Saturday).

I received the usual text that the depot had received it on Friday afternoon, but no further email or text with a delivery date.

Maybe this is a new thing in the run up to Christmas.

My local depot always work Saturday (morning) but AFAIK the N.I depot only opens 9-10.30 AM Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

The text I got was the generic one they send out when it has been scanned in NI. Up to now all my deliveries received into the NI depot on a Friday have been delivered to me the following Monday.

My delivery never got scanned and Amazon can't resend because the item is out of stock now. I'll get refunded, but I'm down a good deal and Christmas presents. Very disappointed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

My delivery never got scanned and Amazon can't resend because the item is out of stock now. I'll get refunded, but I'm down a good deal and Christmas presents. Very disappointed :(

When was it supposed to have been delivered?
    I'd say they've a big backlog, so maybe no need to panic yet.

I'd a delivery on Sunday, and they haven't scanned it yet - the courier note said 'left @ dpd' - I'm hoping it was left somewhere safe!

Advertisement