Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

anyone know do PW by any chance do Saturday deliveries now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭screamer

scamalert wrote: »
    anyone know do PW by any chance do Saturday deliveries now ?

as in DPD, yes Saturday and Sunday at the moment

corrected that, meant Parcel wizard, as seen before people mentioned getting items on Sat, wonder with it being so busy maybe they do it as well now, as had item arrive today and it wasn't scanned in, so prob will be 2morrow which leaves Monday delivery :cool:

had item delivered today, talked to the guy that delivered he said their doing deliveries on sat till 1pm now not sure if nationwide thou, as seen previously had item arrive at depo but it wasnt scanned in last night got onto chat and usual response was wait but later in the evening got message it was rcvd, no times given so was random surprise this morning to get it instead of waiting till Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭honda boi

Ordered an item off eBay last week,
    Said it was delivered 19/12/18.
    I've had no contact from DPD.
    They really busy or time to worry?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Spoke to "my" driver last Friday. They are busy indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

my package went from "out for delivery at 9am" to me going to the store they said the system is broke, followed by the website breaking now when i try to use it online.

must be something up

Spunge wrote: »
    my package went from "out for delivery at 9am" to me going to the store they said the system is broke, followed by the website breaking now when i try to use it online.

must be something up

i would ask at the pickup location if they had parcel under your name, happened before system might be broke, but if they had it on the van it might been left at pickup point, without notification sent out.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Leonita

Can anybody please tell me what "held at depot" means? Am expecting a package since Friday and this is the latest tracking update since then? Should I be getting worried? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

leo78 wrote: »
    Can anybody please tell me what "held at depot" means? Am expecting a package since Friday and this is the latest tracking update since then? Should I be getting worried? TIA

Did you pay for the PW delivery already?
    I'm guessing you haven't 'managed' the delivery in the calendar to hold deliveries...?

• Advertisement

Ive paid for everything already. The package is coming from Ireland so no customs etc. I've never encountered this before :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

leo78 wrote: »
    Ive paid for everything already. The package is coming from Ireland so no customs etc. I've never encountered this before :confused::confused:

May be damaged?
    Try the live chat or the phone and see.

Davy wrote: »
    May be damaged?
    Try the live chat or the phone and see.

Hi Davy,
    Have tried live chat but its just some automated rubbish telling me everything I already know. Can't get a reply from phone. Thanks for your help so far

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Morning, I think the answer is no but just in case I'm missing it...

Parcel wizard doesnt give a picture of your parcel the way motel does, does it?

Just found that handy to know what item was being delivered if you had a few orders due

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

leo78 wrote:
    Hi Davy, Have tried live chat but its just some automated rubbish telling me everything I already know. Can't get a reply from phone. Thanks for your help so far

Try them on Facebook messenger I always get a response within few hours max

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

frogstar wrote: »
    [...]

Parcel wizard doesnt give a picture of your parcel the way motel does, does it?

[...]

No picture, regrettably. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lawgirl23

Order from Amazon sent by Royal Mail Tracked 24 marked as delivered yesterday morning.

Package not showing in My Deliveries. Have tried Online Chat twice - they say they can't find it and to email the Parcel Wizard email address. Have done that and still waiting a response.

Anybody have a similar experience with the parcel being delivered but DPD not knowing whether they have it or not / losing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭droidman123

lawgirl23 wrote: »
    Order from Amazon sent by Royal Mail Tracked 24 marked as delivered yesterday morning.

Package not showing in My Deliveries. Have tried Online Chat twice - they say they can't find it and to email the Parcel Wizard email address. Have done that and still waiting a response.

Anybody have a similar experience with the parcel being delivered but DPD not knowing whether they have it or not / losing it?

I had a parcel delivered on the 31st dec to parcel wizard by amazon,7 days later...nothing..so i rang dpd,they said they had no record of delivery.i went on to chat on amazon and literally within 30 seconds of me explaining the situation,the guy on amazon chat said oh it must be lost and immediatly sent out a replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I had a parcel delivered by Royal Mail on Monday morning. I only got a notification that Parcel Wizard had it after 5pm yesterday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

They sometimes accidentally deliver to Parcel Motel instead, who never check the addresses and just take the delivery. The two addresses are similar and nearby to each other.

• Advertisement

Kamili wrote: »
    They sometimes accidentally deliver to Parcel Motel instead, who never check the addresses and just take the delivery. The two addresses are similar and nearby to each other.

If a parcel is sent to parcel motel by mistake do they usually pass it on to parcel wizard?

Kamili wrote: »

If a parcel is sent to parcel motel by mistake do they usually pass it on to parcel wizard?

its parcel's wizard standard response when item isn't scanned to say they dont have it, got multiple orders of amazon and have to say speaking with an post other couriers they are totally swamped with deliveries and orders, so really no surprise if it takes few days for them to get trough before anything gets scanned in, the way holidays fell in last year into almost two weeks with few days working here and there its no surprise really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Nope, some Parcel Wizard customers with Parcel Motel Accounts have said their PW delivery has shown up in their PM lockers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

I have both but never did my delivery gets mixed up.

again for Parcel Wizard use:

Name PWid
    Unit 5 Trench Park, Trench Road
    MALLUSK
    BT36 4LB

for P Motel:

Name PMid
    1a McKinney Road
    NEWTOWNABBEY
    BT36 4PE

that stopped their parcel being delivered to the wrong company

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I've used Parcel Wizard many many times in the last month and I've always just put Newtownabbey. No mix up so far, all have been delivered to the right place.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,324 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Yep. A parcel of mine was delivered to them on 23rd Dec and signed for by 'Liam' or somebody. An email and phone call to their CS ensued a fortnight ago but there has been no sign of it so far.
    I've given them enough time to work through the backlog and find badly-addressed or missing ones at the bottom of the pile, so I'll have to call them again.
    This is the first missing one in a couple of hundred in the past few years, so I can cut them some slack, especially at a busy time.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

The app down for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,324 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

The site was down for a few hours there.
    Back up now.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Anyone ever ran into problems receiving prohibited items? I need to order some stuff from musclefood (not food), but I'm worried they'll see "food" on the box and reject it! Maybe they're not bothered..

Advertisement