Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalue Vouchers

Options
  • 03-11-2015 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭

Hi how do i claim these vouchers back from your site i am suppose to get 5% back on my bill with this voucher. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭homingbird

once you get 400 points on your Suppervalue card they give you a 5% off voucher .The girl in the shop said i would have to go online to yer site to claim it but i cant see where to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi homingbird,

Thanks for your interest. This offer is through our Powering Rewards programme for Electric Ireland customers.

It involves registering a profile on the Powering Rewards website and adding the customer's SuperValu Real Rewards card number to this profile. Each time the Real Rewards card is swiped after shopping at SuperValu, the points will accumulate. Once sufficient points are accumulated, a voucher is provided by SuperValu (it looks like a standard till receipt) and the number of this voucher has to be inputted to the Powering Rewards profile to redeem the credit.

The credit is actually €10 rather than €5 and this is applied to the customer's Electric Ireland account for a reduction of €10 off their next bill. Registration can be completed at https://www.poweringrewards.ie/

All the best,
    Una

Advertisement