Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Survivor Series 2015 Pre Show Thread *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Commentary is so cringe worthy at times. King makes a joke about the Dudleyz, and JBL spells it out just in case it wasn't too obvious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Didn't see that coming at all. I expected new day Sheamus and Barrett vs uses neville Ryback and somebody else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The dudley boys seem to be having the craic this time around.

I love the ad for breaking ground and they are telling us to get our free month. It makes no sense.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Wheres Darren Young?

• Advertisement

Wheres Darren Young?

backstage ?

JBL with the european sport reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Is the network skipping back & forth for anyone else? Happened a few times so far & I just missed the Miz getting pinned because of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

The amount of ads during this match. :pac:

Two wwe superstars in a car ? That sounds horrible.

Is the network skipping back & forth for anyone else? Happened a few times so far & I just missed the Miz getting pinned because of it.

Nope working fine for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Two wwe superstars in a car ? That sounds horrible.

I remember reading that that was how they used to practise their promos back in the day. Probably won't get to see anything like that in the show though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Cole just said there is another 5v5 match on the main show, but still saying we don't know who will be involved...bizarre. Wonder if it will be an NXT thing?

That E&C show looks good though. And is austin doing his podcast not live now ?

Hang on so this isn't the only 5 on 5 match tonight ?

An File wrote: »
    I remember reading that that was how they used to practise their promos back in the day. Probably won't get to see anything like that in the show though.

Back in the day ? Like in the territories days ? They used to do more than practise promos back then in the cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Cole just said there is another 5v5 match on the main show, but still saying we don't know who will be involved...bizarre. Wonder if it will be an NXT thing?

New Day don't have a match, so you'd imagine it would be some combo of them and 2 others against The Usos and 3 others

Jesus the commentary is horrible. Stupid quotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Seen reports that there is issues with the network across all platforms tonight.

Jaysus summer rae. How you doin ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Did that 3D look off to anyone? like Stardusts head dropped too fast

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

"Your sole survivors", when there's four of them. I'm not sure you know what sole means there Lillian.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    "Your sole survivors", when there's four of them. I'm not sure you know what sole means there Lillian.

Well they were the winning team.

The abbreviations are very annoying.

FFS tom if we're watching the pre show does it not indicate we have the network already ?

Summer Breeze are funny. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Tyler was great there, Summer was not.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Angron wrote: »

Ha!I was going to give out about the same thing but you put it better than I could. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well they were the winning team.

The abbreviations are very annoying.

FFS tom if we're watching the pre show does it not indicate we have the network already ?
    Yes, but sole survivor is used when there is just one survivor left, not when 4/5 of the team survived. It doesn't make sense.

And pre-show stuff isn't just on the network.

Is the pre show on somewhere else other than the network ?

"For 25 years, the hypocrisy of the Undertaker has known no bounds".

Good man Booker, I think he was trying to say something to do with apocalyptic, like apocracy or something. :D

Booker T talking gibberish about the Undertaker's "hypocrisy". :confused: Seems Lillian isn't the only one who needs English lessons tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Tyler was great there, Summer was not.

Summer is always great!

• Advertisement

Is the pre show on somewhere else other than the network ?

Yeah you can watch it on the WWE app without the network I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement