Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chuck Wagon Upgraded

Options
  • 03-11-2015 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

I see the Chuck Wagon has taken delivery of a brand spanking new trailer .
    I thought I'd better stop and check to make sure the grub had't been effected, and I have to report that's it's as excellent as ever.
    Man o man , ya just hav't lived till ye have feasted your self silly on the soda and cuppa tae especially on a bright sunny day like today.
    I'm not telling ye a word of a lie , there are people who'd swing from branch to branch, from tree to tree from one end of the country and back again , just to taste a brekkie soda and tae from the good auld Chuck Wagon and we have it here on our doorstep , no wonder the rest of the country is jealous that they don't live in the 33'rd County.
    Great to see the uber modern trailer , but the tradition of super grub from one of our best NCD institutions is alive and well and judging from the investment and crowd today , will be here for a long time to come - Tuck in

Comments

Advertisement