Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does any shops in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre do photocopying?

Options
  • 03-11-2015 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭

Does any shops in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre do photocopying? Need to photocopy something tomorrow, before I post the original in the Post Office.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

Are there many pages? Would you get away with just taking photos of each page on your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

The library does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Mr. Price did last year not sure if they still do, up the back near the uniforms.

The information desk will also do photocopies for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,002 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

OP, just seeing this now. I'll copy it for you if you can get it to my office in Mulhuddart ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

Know its a litte late - but for future ref. Phone does a great job at keeping a digital image of documents - just be sure to have it all squared up and close to full screen as possible - who whats keep track of all that paper. You can reprint it later if needed.

Postoffice had a photocopy machine last time I was there - a long while back - library across the road has one too.

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement
Advertisement