Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterproof mascara recommendations?

Options
  • 03-11-2015 6:11pm
    Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭

I've an event coming up soon that I am likely to cry at but can't go makeup free (my usual solution). What waterproof mascaras can people recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I love this one by No.7

http://www.boots.ie/en/No7-Extreme-Length-Mascara_1273400/

It's my favourite waterproof mascara, it doesn't really give volume though, just length so if you want volume, it mightn't be for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Looking for 1 myself, I usually get them tinted but need something for the times I can't do the up keep! My sister swears by the penneys one so I'll pick it up next time I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭mslady

Highly recommend the Estee Lauder Double Wear zero smudge mascara - this stuff seriously doesn't budge! Wore it on my wedding day and it stayed put all day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

The Bourjois 1 Seconde Waterproof mascara is ace!

Advertisement