Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharing a house

Options
  • 03-11-2015 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

I'm renting a house and I'm going to look for someone to share, all approved by the landlord, as a female I plan on being very careful so I thought I'd ask for peoples advice or experiences before I put an ad up.... I'm planning on getting a month in advance and a months deposit as I'll be responsible for paying the rent but I will also get their name on the lease..... Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Don't get their name on the lease. If it is you don't have any chance of getting rid of them if things don't work out. If you get somebody in as a licensee you call the shots!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭whereto now

Thanks for that Cheshire Cat, a great tip and I would'nt have thought of it..:)

Advertisement