Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immigration

Options
  • 03-11-2015 7:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

ISIS is killing the christians.
    Turkey hate homosexual, atheist people.
    All arab countries kill homosexual sex workers.
    America fought against Assad and supported ISIS.

Why do you hate Hitler? What we have to do? Muslims even have nuclear missiles.. You sold them everything. Okay money is good but they are muslim, they are killing to people.

Whatever, whatever

I want to migrate to Ireland. I never had a job. I have no friend. My family hates me. And do you know, english not my first language. As you can see if you are not muslim, you cant even live in a village. Also i born in city, i cant adebt to village climate..

What am i have to do?
    do you even care, no you not.

You accepting muslim migrants, you just thinking about money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What is this about?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 yuno4490

Your homosexual brothers are getting killed, do somethin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

What would you like us to do?

Your post doesn't make any sense. It seems to be a rant against us taking in refugees

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Well tbh having a winky face as an emblem talking about people getting killed is a bit weird, first off all.

What exactly can the posters here actually do? Lots of us are already involved in awareness raising, politics, etc, so actually ARE doing something.

Also, I just reread your first post. Asking "why do you hate Hitler" and then painting ALL Muslims as murderers is horrible.

Can you help to me for my citizenship? Do you want to be my new family?

• Advertisement

Why would anyone want to take in a stranger and help them with citizenship? I'm not being rude here but you could be a murderer for all any of us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Why would anyone want to take in a stranger and help them with citizenship? I'm not being rude here but you could be a murderer for all any of us know.

Ah but he says he's not Muslim, so that's fine. :rolleyes:

I am not a murderer, i am a pedo and rapist and pansexual. So dont afraid me, everything is fine..

People are stranger until you meet with them. Dont you meet with new people? Is Ireland boring as Australia? As a middle eastern i love action, does your police shoot people from head with tear gas canisters?

yuno4490 wrote: »
    I am not a murderer, i am a pedo and rapist and pansexual. So dont afraid me, everything is fine..

People are stranger until you meet with them. Dont you meet with new people? Is Ireland boring as Australia? As a middle eastern i love action, does your police shoot people from head with tear gas canisters?

I only have your word that you're not a criminal. I don't meet new people often. but when I do, I don't invite them into my family and offer to help them stay in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Obvious troll is obvious. Obvious troll is banned.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement