Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 battery depletes quickly

Options
  • 03-11-2015 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

I have a Yoga tablet 8 for about ten months, however in previous weeks the battery has been draining very quickly. The battery would be at 80% and yet after five minutes of playing a video it would be down to 30%. If I leave the video to play for any longer the battery will drain completely and the tablet will turn off.

I have dimmed the brightness of the screen down to its lowest, I have turned off all push notifications, I close apps when I'm not using them and I have done a complete charge cycle yet this issue still persists.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Or can they recommend how I can prevent it from re-occurring?

Advertisement