Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball or American football

Options
  • 03-11-2015 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm thinking of dipping into either one of the NBA or the Madden games on PS3 although my only worry is that my knowledge of the actual games themselves isnt great - i know Michael Jordan etc. but the rules/plays etc. I havent a clue. I know the Madden games are prob 20 times more complicated but was wondering if 1) anyone would recommend one over the other and why, and 2) which version of the game is commonly seen as the strongest?

The above is in addition to PES2016 which is top of the list - The King has returned!! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Hey Splash,
    Whilst the madden games can seem quite complicated when first starting they're not too bad once you get used to it.The last 2 Madden games released have included a very good tutorial type mode called "Madden Trainer" which takes you through from the basic's to more complicated stuff.

Haven't played the 2k nba series in a while but last I did they were pretty fun.

Advertisement