Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Need room spring 2016 - UCC

Options
  • 04-11-2015 4:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Please help. I hope I'm posting this correctly. I'm in my third year and will be at UCC for spring semester 2016. Want student accommodation because it is only for 1 semester. Anyone know of vacancies? Any recommendations? Won't be able to view place before signing lease... Not getting much response from email inquiries.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The college has an accommodation office http://accommodation.ucc.ie/Accommodation

I would ask for on-campus accommodation if possible - at leat you are then guaranteed some minimum standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gearoidp1994

melsully wrote: »
    Please help. I hope I'm posting this correctly. I'm in my third year and will be at UCC for spring semester 2016. Want student accommodation because it is only for 1 semester. Anyone know of vacancies? Any recommendations? Won't be able to view place before signing lease... Not getting much response from email inquiries.

Thanks!

Hey I'm moving out of my house. King bed, big room, just on magazine road at the top of Highfield avenue. 3rd years also living in house. 85 a week land lord is sound. Just pm me if you want to see the room or any question.

Advertisement