Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the best TVs box to get?

Options
  • 04-11-2015 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi.
    I'm looking to get a tv box in like the dream box or the android box. I don't know what's the best. Is there yearly subscription on them? I would be great full for ur help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 muntec.ie

Hi.
    I'm looking to get a tv box in like the dream box or the android box. I don't know what's the best. Is there yearly subscription on them? I would be great full for ur help.

I would suggest you get a smart TV with the features built into the TV. I have found Sony (android), LG and Samsung to be impressive. The LG 43" smart TV was only €550 at DID and was really impressive for the price. I can't help you regards card sharing as it is deemed illegal.

regards STB Saorview and Satfree, walker 645 works ok with EPG on SATFREE for 70 programmes ahead , limitation not stable if you add usb device or place box CPU under pressure. The EPG is a big plus compared to others. I hope this helps ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Clairebyreverie

You can get good ones in Power City- the android boxes are the best ones out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Clairebyreverie

Also there is no yearly subscription

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement