Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 down

Options
  • 04-11-2015 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Is there an issue with 365 online this morning?

Can't log onto the app and desktop version won't allow SEPA Transfer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Same here :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning,

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

We're aware that some customers are experiencing slow response times with our Mobile App and difficulties making SEPA payments. Our Online team are investigating this at the moment and we hope to have an update on this shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I'm also having issues with Business Online on Desktop.

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I'm also having issues with Business Online on Desktop.
    Good Morning El Weirdo, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Our Business Online team are aware some customers are experiencing difficulties and are currently investigating this. They have updated the BOL Status Link on the website which should help keep you up to date on this. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭Tow

The 365 site appears to have full crashed now...

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭Tow

And the same with Business On Line...

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

And this is the same company who don't want people bothering them at their bank counters, apart from their very rich customers :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

All the farmers must have gotten online. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Business On Line is back now but 365 Online is still down.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Urquell

365 Online still offline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,602 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I used it to transfer money fine a few hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

STILL down... joke of an operation

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭gerdalt

Looks like it is STILL down ?????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

The pensioners have launched a cyber attack

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭REXER

Why is anyone still surprised by this, its no a rare occurrence at all! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Thanks for your posts here on Boards.ie.

365 Online is available and is operating as normal. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I've attempted to log on several times today, and no joy. All other sites I am on are working perfectly. 

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I've attempted to log on several times today, and no joy. All other sites I am on are working perfectly. 
    Good Afternoon LynnGrace, 

We can confirm that 365Online is operating normally. Can we ask you to ensure that you are using the URL www.365online.com and then clear your browser history and cookies. Once your browser is then refreshed access should be restored. 

If after this, you are still experiencing difficulty, please call our customer service team on 0818 365 365 where a representative will take some further information from you and begin a full investigation. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Tried that, Elaine. No joy. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Tried that, Elaine. No joy. 
    Hi LynnGrace,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Can we ask is it possible for you to try log in using a different internet connection? We have checked with our Support Team and 365 Online is working as normal. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Advertisement

Not at present. Will try over the weekend. 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 phrank

Already the advice to delete cookies and browser history is unacceptable, from a technical point of view. That might be ok for a portal where users exchange cooking recipes but a web app for something as sensitive as online banking should be absolutely robust against even completely corrupted browser settings.
    In case of an error, incoherent cookies should be ignored/deleted by the app, temporary data should be set to a sane state and the user should see a clear and relevant status message.
    It is not working for me either.

phrank wrote: »
    Already the advice to delete cookies and browser history is unacceptable, from a technical point of view. That might be ok for a portal where users exchange cooking recipes but a web app for something as sensitive as online banking should be absolutely robust against even completely corrupted browser settings.
    In case of an error, incoherent cookies should be ignored/deleted by the app, temporary data should be set to a sane state and the user should see a clear and relevant status message.
    It is not working for me either.
    Hi phrank, 

We've replied your query on your own Thread. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Just an update, it worked this morning, on my usual internet connection. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Just an update, it worked this morning, on my usual internet connection. 
    That's great to hear LynnGrace, if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Is anyone getting SSL certificate errors?  I'm getting them here (but I can't rule out the proxy server / firewall in work).
    Actually, I can't get into it at all now.  I know there were issues recently in BoI payment systems, is this another manifestation?

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

Not working for me this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Yakuza wrote: »
    Is anyone getting SSL certificate errors?  I'm getting them here (but I can't rule out the proxy server / firewall in work).
    Actually, I can't get into it at all now.  I know there were issues recently in BoI payment systems, is this another manifestation?
    wowy wrote: »
    Not working for me this morning.
    Hi Yakuza and wowy, 

Thanks for your posts.

Can you try login again and let us know if you get an error, as it should be working now.

Thanks

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 37 helqui

Good Morning,

I cannot log onto banking 365 since yesterday. the http: that is normally green is now red with lines through it and the following message: Your Connection is not private. I never had this issue before, its on my tablet at home but also on my mobile when not connected to the wifi in my house. Is this happening with anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

helqui wrote: »
    Good Morning,

I cannot log onto banking 365 since yesterday. the http: that is normally green is now red with lines through it and the following message: Your Connection is not private. I never had this issue before, its on my tablet at home but also on my mobile when not connected to the wifi in my house. Is this happening with anyone else?
    Hi Helqui,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and I’m sorry to hear you’re having difficulties logging in.

I have checked with our support team and the website is operating normally, can I ask you to relaunch your browser and try again? 

Can I also ask you to try the login option at the top of the page here to see if you still encounter the same problem. 

Let me know if you’re still unable to login and if you’re getting any error message and I’ll be able to help you here.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement