Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valencia Marathon - Sunday 15 November

Options
  • 04-11-2015 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭

Anyone from here doing this one ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭MrMacPhisto

kit3 wrote: »
    Anyone from here doing this one ??

Did it last year! Great marathon. Flat and great finish. Pacers were not the best. Last year it got a little hot after midday, around 20 degrees. The kilo bag of satsumas for each runner at the end was a surprise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Did it last year! Great marathon. Flat and great finish. Pacers were not the best. Last year it got a little hot after midday, around 20 degrees. The kilo bag of satsumas for each runner at the end was a surprise :D

Thanks for that MrMac. I'm not doing it but have a Canadian friend who is & was wondering about it (not registered here). Thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

TbL ran a pb in this race last year, while belcarra who also posts here has run it before too.

Maybe they can answer any questions you've got?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Great marathon Kit, I've done it a few times.

Very well organised, very flat, nice t shirt, water and isotonic drinks in bottles and fairly well supported.

Can get hot and windy.

TbL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Can get hot and windy.

TbL

Very similar to himself so kit!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

tang1 wrote: »
    Very similar to himself so kit!!

Have to admit, the very same thought struck me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

Great marathon Kit, I've done it a few times.

Very well organised, very flat, nice t shirt, water and isotonic drinks in bottles and fairly well supported.

Can get hot and windy.

TbL
    I agree with TbL, really great event. Course is pretty much as good as Berlin in my opinion. Only issue would be it's tricky to get to from Ireland.

Advertisement