Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jo Malone Advent Calander

Options
  • 04-11-2015 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering does anyone know where I could get an JO Malone Advent calander. It appears to be sold out on the Jo Malone website and does not appear to listed on the Brown Thomas website.

If anyone knows anywhere in Dublin I would be very grateful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Jentle Grenade

Hey. I bought one for my partner online a few days ago, just on the Jo Malone UK website. It had been out of stock for about a week. If you have no luck with BTs I would imagine the website will be restocked again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Hey. I bought one for my partner online a few days ago, just on the Jo Malone UK website. It had been out of stock for about a week. If you have no luck with BTs I would imagine the website will be restocked again.

Thanks, I was able to pick one up in BT2 at Dundrum yesterday. It looks great and I am looking forward to seeing what is in it. I hope your partner loves it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Didn't know JM did advent calendars, how much are they? Wouldn't mind buying one if they weren't overly expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Not sure of the euro price but it's £260 online.

I read a review that says it doubles up on some of the fragrances though?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Valentina wrote: »
    Not sure of the euro price but it's £260 online.

I read a review that says it doubles up on some of the fragrances though?
    :eek: :eek: :eek: Two hundred and sixty pounds for an advent calendar? Am I reading that right?

That is crazy money. I definitely won't be getting that one, not paying near that for miniature fragrances. :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

:eek: :eek: :eek: Two hundred and sixty pounds for an advent calendar? Am I reading that right?

That is crazy money. I definitely won't be getting that one, not paying near that for miniature fragrances. :eek::eek:

Yep. I was thinking of getting one for a friend but the price is just a tad over budget :pac:

I haven't worked it out but I wonder how it compares euro/ml compared to full size bottles. It might not be too bad overall? But for that kind of money they really should be giving 24 individual fragrances, no duplicates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I remember my Wood Sage and Sea Salt 100ml put my mom back over 100 euro for my Christmas present last year :o worth every penny as I'm still using and loving it today

Blog posts say you get at least 8 9ml colognes, a large body creme, and other body cremes. The large body creme mentioned on one blog post is 65 euro according to BTs website, assuming you get about 80ml of cologne (8 minis, bottles cost money after all), that's probably over 100 euro, some of the colognes are the cologne intense too. Half the cost of the calendar is already covered in 9 of the 24 items already then :P

Still probably wouldn't buy it unless I was going in with friends, or spotted it in the sales... Although the friends idea is tempting as I'm sure I wouldn't like some of the scents but they might

Advertisement