Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online payment for Bill pay

Options
  • 04-11-2015 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Hi 

I received a text message telling me that my DD did not go through. There is more than enough to cover the bill. Also the text message advises I can pay online but I cannot see this anywhere when I log in?

Acc CA00 86500216

Regards

Mick 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi there

In order to make a payment and get your account activated immediately, just call [font=Arial","sans-serif]019052649 [/font]where they will do this for you. If you have a bundled account you can pay online but not a stand alone account like you have here.

AL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi there

In order to make a payment and get your account activated immediately, just call  019052649 where they will do this for you.  If you have a bundled account you can pay online but not a stand alone account like you have here.  

AL
    Thank you AL

May I ask why you do not have an Online payment option for standalone accounts? I work in Finance myself and manage DD's and Online Payment Portals and it seems strange that a company as big as EirMobile cannot supply this facility.  

It is a bit inconvenient and would force me to look elsewhere after my contract is up. 

Thank you

Regards

Mick 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Hi 

May I have an answer top the above post? 

Regards

Mick 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi

May I have an answer top the above post?

Regards

Mick
    Hi KwackerJack

I'm afraid I will unable to offer you the operational reasoning to suggest why this is not available - I understand this may be your profession but ultimately the reasoning for such internal and process decisions will be held internally.

Al

Advertisement