Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolutely disappointed!!

Options
  • 04-11-2015 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was absolutely disappointed and disgusted by how I was treated by staff answering the helpline! I never had any issues with BOI and I'm positively surprised by how quickly staff answer the phone, but since when is it okay to give out to customers for misunderstanding what has been said?! I asked the man on the phone nicely to repeat himself and got 'maybe you should ring back later' as an answer. I find it hard to talk to people on the phone and after this unnecessary and extreme reaction to my failure to understand the person on the phone, I hardly doubt I'll ever call you with a query again. Really upset by the way I was treated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

I was absolutely disappointed and disgusted by how I was treated by staff answering the helpline! I never had any issues with BOI and I'm positively surprised by how quickly staff answer the phone, but since when is it okay to give out to customers for misunderstanding what has been said?! I asked the man on the phone nicely to repeat himself and got 'maybe you should ring back later' as an answer. I find it hard to talk to people on the phone and after this unnecessary and extreme reaction to my failure to understand the person on the phone, I hardly doubt I'll ever call you with a query again. Really upset by the way I was treated!!
    Hi Stephaine,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We’re very sorry to hear you had a negative customer experience with one of our staff members. Please don’t let this one experience stop you from picking up the phone to us again, our customer service desk will be happy to assist you.  

If you’d like to raise this as an official complaint you can do so here.

Thank you,

Tara C

Advertisement