Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanzarote Marathon 2015 /series

Options
  • 04-11-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey - just wondering has anyone done this before - The lanzarote international marathon

I happen to be there when its on and I see they have a 5km/ 10km & half marathon on also. I was going to sign up for the 10km race and was wondering if anyone had maybe done it before/know anything about it. The whole thing was cancelled last year due to freak weather conditions apparently. I looked up the results for the 2013 10km race- it was won in 28min for men (with a good few under 32min) and a similar high standard for women. is the race short or is this the standard to expect (the ladies 5km mark time were 14min, which I feel has to be wrong!)

Has anyone any garmin links??

It seems to be well organised & I'd love to do a race somewhere different! if anyone has any options let me know

Thanks

Advertisement