Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three.ie

Options
  • 04-11-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Thought it was a bit harsh when i found out that three.ie charge for voicemails, in that they are extra to what I already pay in flexi units. I rang to find out why I was being charged for them when I don't reach my maximum units each month. Is this normal practice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭bugfreebob

MaryMD wrote: »
    Thought it was a bit harsh when i found out that three.ie charge for voicemails, in that they are extra to what I already pay in flexi units. I rang to find out why I was being charged for them when I don't reach my maximum units each month. Is this normal practice?

It depends on the Operator and whether you are Pre-pay or Bill-pay.

eir Mobile - Free
    Meteor Bill-pay - Free
    Meteor Pre-pay - Free if you dial own number! 15c flat rate via 171 short-code.
    Vodafone Bill-pay - Free
    Vodafone Pre-pay - 9c connection fee + 15c per minute fee (top-up plans)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

You can ask Three directly here: Three forum

Advertisement