Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is this company still in business?

Options
  • 04-11-2015 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

If I treated my potential customers like Eir does I wouldn't be trading for too long. Four times today I tried to contact Eir business sales department without any success. I spoke to two people who put me on hold and left me waiting for up to 10 minutes before I hung up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

randel wrote: »
    If I treated my potential customers like Eir does I wouldn't be trading for too long. Four times today I tried to contact Eir business sales department without any success. I spoke to two people who put me on hold and left me waiting for up to 10 minutes before I hung up.
    I'm very sorry to hear this randel

Business sales can be contacted on free phone 1800601701. If issues in contacting them persist please PM me your contact details and I'll request that you be contacted tomorrow.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭randel

eir: Alan wrote: »

Business sales can be contacted on free phone 1800601701. If issues in contacting them persist please PM me your contact details and I'll request that you be contacted tomorrow.

Thanks

Al
    Thats the number I used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »

Thanks

Al
    Thats the number I used
    Apologies for the inconvenience randel

AL

Advertisement