Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of duty black ops 3 midnight launch thursday

Options
  • 04-11-2015 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Tesco tallaght had signs up today saying there doing a midnight launch of black ops 3 on thursday night. hopefully the will do a deal on the game im sure other stores will be doing it too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

not really a bargain is it

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WAZZER25

thats what im hoping someone knows what price it will be and when they usually launch a game at midnight there is usually a reduction or am i not allowed to ask that on bargain alerts??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

WAZZER25 wrote: »
    thats what im hoping someone knows what price it will be and when they usually launch a game at midnight there is usually a reduction or am i not allowed to ask that on bargain alerts??

well actually you are not...you are suppose to ask in bargain requests:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Not a bargain delete post please,wasting people time.

my bad dont use boards much will post in the right area

• Advertisement

silly question but how do i delete i dont see the option or am i gonna get stick for asking this also! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Nebaw

WAZZER25 wrote: »
    silly question but how do i delete i dont see the option or am i gonna get stick for asking this also! lol

You can ask a mod to move it to bargain requests.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Moved to requests

Advertisement