Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help barcode printing

Options
  • 04-11-2015 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

anyone know which barcode design has the strongest print. im looking at code 128?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Seán MacSuibhne

anyone know which barcode design has the strongest print. im looking at code 128?

Not sure what you mean by strongest print. As far as I know barcodes are printed as 600dpi or higher images to be effectively read. Are you generating your own barcodes?

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Barcodes are only another group of fonts

Code 39 Barcode fonts are just one free collection containing many different print types.

LINK:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Seán MacSuibhne

Barcodes are only another group of fonts

Code 39 Barcode fonts are just one free collection containing many different print types.

LINK:

Thanks for the info. It makes sense that barcodes should be fonts. Not sure how you generate all the funny symbols at the beginning middle and end though.

I have only ever used the package "barcode" which is available in Linux and a friend of mine has a different package in Windows.

Have fun.

Advertisement