Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceled within 14 days remorse , No email confrimation

Options
  • 04-11-2015 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi Eir 

We setup broadband  and telephone to an incorrect address, as the system could not find our address . The tech arrived as we have no telephone line and advised  us to contact ye guys to cancelled 

I canceled  via telephone a few days ago but received no email confirmation 

If I PM you some account details can you just confirm its correctly canceled , before I call ye to setup a new connection

Cheers 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭roadrunnermick

Just an FYI  we got the modem , do we return this  and if so , how do we do that ?

Thanks 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi roadrunnermick

Please PM me the eir account details and I will ensure this is cancelled correctly

Thanks
    AL

HI Alan PM sent 

thanks for your help 

very appreciated :)

HI Alan PM sent 

thanks for your help 

very appreciated :)
    No bother roadrunnermick

That's all closed off now - account officially terminated :)

Please return modem to

Free Post
    Eir logistics
    Cragg Avenue
    Clondalkin
    Dublin 22

Cheers

Al

Brill thanks again

Last question , As your Web site cannot find the address on my house , should i call up your sales line and set it up that way as we have no phone line 

• Advertisement

Brill thanks again

Last question , As your Web site cannot find the address on my house , should i call up your sales line and set it up that way as we have no phone line 
    Yes that's one way you can do it roadrunnermick - Free phone 1800500300

You could also try Instant WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

Hi Eir, 

I contacted the Sales channel good few times , as the house had a telephone line which inactive     years ago , they had to send this on to there back office team to find some ref number for the line , they cannot find the address either 
    It's now being 8 days and no word back from this back office team that was sopose to email or text me 

Can you help with this please as all I simple want to do is get broadband and phone  

Hi Eir, 

I contacted the Sales channel good few times , as the house had a telephone line which inactive     years ago , they had to send this on to there back office team to find some ref number for the line , they cannot find the address either 
    It's now being 8 days and no word back from this back office team that was sopose to email or text me 

Can you help with this please as all I simple want to do is get broadband and phone  
    Hi roadrunnermick

Do you want to PM me your contact number and I'll call to discus a little further? I can't place the order myself but I can guide you in the right direction

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent

Much appreciated 

Pm sent

Much appreciated 
    Thanks for taking my call roadrunnermick

Let me know if you need anything in the future :)

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement