Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Conversion

Options
  • 04-11-2015 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys, I'm looking to get a bit of advice. I want to get my attic converted into another bedroom with an ensuite. I live in north county Dublin and I need to start the ball rolling with a quote for the work.
    Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, reasonably priced company that would come out, have a look at my house and give me a quote for everything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Lady_North1

http://www.atticconversions.ie

Did my attic 16 years ago, excellent job. Did my friends daughters recently.... Excellent job. Probably not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Would definitely recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

Have you tried www.tradesmen.ie? Its a good site and I've got loads of work done. The site monitor who the good and bad guys are and rate them.

Advertisement