Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free programmer here

• 04-11-2015 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Just wondering if anyone here has any projects they might need a free programmer for, I've been working with the family company for two years after i finished college so i need something on my CV to help me get back into a IT job.

Currently my other primary project is a Crypto-currency exchange bot that basically buys and sells to make a profit with dozens of currencies on exchange sites. It's being developed in java with MySQL and HTTPClient.

I have experience with C# and Unity 5, 3Ds Max and Photoshop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭W0LFMAN

Ancel wrote:
    I have experience with C# and Unity 5, 3Ds Max and Photoshop.

What type of unity skills you have?. Any online portfolio?. I'm looking for unity help with my DK2

• Registered Users Posts: 47 killer_cain

hi, although you havent mentioned AS3, i was wondering are you familiar with it, because i am having sever difficulties with aligning sound and text

i have the following code implemented and it selects a sound file out of six in an array, but i want to be able to trace the one its selected. I also want the CODE to align the corresponding text question to appear in text box on stage, and then three options for answers are given (a)(b)(c).. so i need to see its all corresponding
    this is the code
    var rand = mySoundArray[Math.floor(Math.random() * mySoundArray.length)].play();
    trace ?
    Finally the text questions and answers -
    //var questions:Array=["question one sample?","question two sample? ","question three sample? ","question four sample?","question five sample?"," question six sample? "];
    //var answers:Array=[ ["answer-A","answer-B","answer-C"] ,["answer-A","answer-B","answer-C"] ["answer-A","answer-B","answer-C"],["answer-A","answer-B","answer-C"],["answer-A","answer-B","answer-C"],["answer-A","answer-B","answer-C"] ];
    // placement of correct answer in answer array above
    //q.1 = [1]
    //q.2 = [2]
    //q.3 = [1]
    //q.4 = [0]

Advertisement