Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commodore 64 + 1530 Tape Deck (new old stock)

Options
  • 05-11-2015 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Commodore 64 (new old stock) + 1530 Datassette Unit (new old stock)
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: €130
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Doing a clear out and decided to move one of these on.

This was new old stock from a long closed up shop in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin. I picked up a few a while back and have been using one, while the other two are sitting in storage.

The box is in good condition, but isn't mint as its been sitting in storage for years.
    C64 itself is mint as it's never been used or plugged in(although I did plug it in and power it up tonight just to make sure it boots, it does).
    T2 cart is still sealed in the box and this comes with all the leaflets, manuals and mini magazine that were originally included in the box(all mint).

Comes with original psu, RF video cable and of course a new old stock tape deck.

This is collection only from Shankill(near Bray)as I wont post it and would rather not lug it into town etc.

Only for sale here as I don't want to put something like this up on adverts, and hopefully a regular here can pick it up as it's a really awesome thing and having three of them was just plain silly and perhaps a bit greedy on my part :)

PKF66hB.jpge8CNHTg.jpgcxh960A.jpg2oovgby.jpg
    H55ai2t.jpgzTs11Ld.jpg
    Idiukqo.jpgu5ZprLk.jpg
    r8bnd8G.jpgxeoZTVP.jpg
    k3pwGMi.jpgKe7JVK2.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Id take this but dunno when I could get to bray with work and the house renovations I have going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Id take this but dunno when I could get to bray with work and the house renovations I have going on.

I'm looking to move this by the end of the week as I'm putting a lot of stuff in storage to make more room in the house. Any chance you could make it out by then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

No worries, ill leave it, id never get out to be honest, im up to my eyes right now. thanks

No worries, ill leave it, id never get out to be honest, im up to my eyes right now. thanks

Ah ok, sorry dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

It is gorgeous though ya greedy fecker thats now generous.

• Advertisement

Hmm, I thought this would fly out the door :)

Anyway, it's available for the rest of the weekend and maybe Monday and then it's going into storage(need to clear out some space). So if anyone wants to grab it let me know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Steve X2 wrote: »
    Hmm, I thought this would fly out the door :)

Could be the time of year, Santa needs to be saving his shillings. ;)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Could be the time of year, Santa needs to be saving his shillings. ;)

Yeah true.
    Although what child wouldn't be happy to get a nice minty C64 for xmas :)

Kids are still into the C64, right?

Sadly, now on adverts for a little while(with added adverts tax :))

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Steve X2 wrote: »
    Sadly, now on adverts for a little while(with added adverts tax :))

Damn i thought you were putting it in storage...

• Advertisement

eddhorse wrote: »
    Damn i thought you were putting it in storage...

Will do after today or tomorrow depending on when the van is coming to move a load of stuff for me. I still have 2 of them anyway so someone else can get some joy from this one :)

This can be closed off/archived now mods.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement