Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

time for cheque to be cleared

Options
  • 05-11-2015 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

hi i lodged a cheque into our bank of ireland account on monday but it still hasnt cleared this morning- thursday, it was from an AIB accouny, we have urgent bills to pay, could you tell me please how long does it usually take to clear

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Henwin wrote: »
    hi i lodged a cheque into our bank of ireland account on monday but it still hasnt cleared this morning- thursday, it was from an AIB accouny, we have urgent bills to pay, could you tell me please how long does it usually take to clear
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

A domestic Cheque takes up to 5 working days to clear on your bank account. If the Cheque was lodged 
    before 3.30pm on Monday then this should be cleared and available on your account by Monday at the 
    latest.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement