Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do hardwareversand respond to e-mails?

Options
  • 05-11-2015 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Or are they REALLLLY busy? I sent one two days ago about my order and still no response. :confused:

Don't scare me with nightmare stories about them please! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

You got your stuff from computer universe?

In all your build page I never seen hardwareversand mentioned once. And when you said computer universe and all links went to computer universe. I was assuming thats where you are buying from.

Hardwareversand went into receivership and intentionally set out to deceive and burn customers.

Hope that don't scare you too much. How did you pay?

Don't panic. They're always slow with responses anyway. Best to ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Dirk Hardpeck

You got your stuff from computer universe?

In all your build page I never seen hardwareversand mentioned once. And when you said computer universe and all links went to computer universe. I was assuming thats where you are buying from.

Hardwareversand went into receivership and intentionally set out to deceive and burn customers.

Hope that don't scare you too much. How did you pay?

I was going to use CU but then I found out HWVS also build you computer for €25 so I thought I'd use them instead. It came to €698 altogether.

I was going to use CU but then I found out HWVS also build you computer for €25 so I thought I'd use them instead. It came to €698 altogether.

How did you pay.

How did you pay.

VISA debit card.

• Advertisement

Ring them as soon as you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Safe enough with a debit card. Did you send the email in english? I had to get onto them last year for a friend and sent a copy of each email in poorly translated German, got foster replies though.

Safe enough with a debit card. Did you send the email in english? I had to get onto them last year for a friend and sent a copy of each email in poorly translated German, got foster replies though.

I did send in English. Each automated response was in German which I had to run through Google translate. If no response to today, I'll send one in german via google, if nothing, then I'll call them.

Little bit nervous now tbh.

Sorry for the bump, but my packages have finally been dispatched. The excitement I'm feeling right now is awesome. I finally get to experience PC gaming! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Nice! I paid by Verified by Visa laat night for a few goodies, bit miffed by the 3% charge for the card, but the 12 euro shipping is amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Debit cards do not have the same protection as credit cards.

Sorry for the bump, but my packages have finally been dispatched. The excitement I'm feeling right now is awesome. I finally get to experience PC gaming! :D

Glad to hear man. Welcome to the cough "master douchbaggery race" :D.

Ps. Get Arma 3

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I did send in English. Each automated response was in German which I had to run through Google translate.
    It being a German company, they tend to ignore emails not in German.

Hope everything is in order. As said, get ARMA3, and join one of the smaller 120 man servers :pac:

My stuff arrived!

Well, everything except the damn wireless mouse and keyboard I ordered off Ebay!!! :rolleyes:

Ah well, sure a few more days can't hurt. (It does hurt).

Advertisement