Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to reset home alarm

Options
  • 05-11-2015 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I bought new house. I don't know where I can find manual for this because I don't know that name of this alarm. I know company B-Link security but I think company not existed any more.

Alarm was installed in 2002.

I know there was not power in this house from February I think. Is there any chance that alarm reset itself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

cry5t41 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I bought new house. I don't know where I can find manual for this because I don't know that name of this alarm. I know company B-Link security but I think company not existed any more.

Alarm was installed in 2002.

I know there was not power in this house from February I think. Is there any chance that alarm reset itself?

Most system its a full down power, remove factory link, power back up to reset. If engineer locked it will not tho. What system have you installed?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If the electricity was off for that length I would check the battery also.
    Would need to know the type of panel to advise you further.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭cry5t41

altor wrote: »
    What system have you installed?

I don't know. Maybe this photo tells you more then me. I have no power atm. I hope I will be connected next week.

Could you please recognize, what brand is that?

Sorry guys I can not attach photo :(

I don't know. Maybe this photo tells you more then me. I have no power atm. I hope I will be connected next week.

Is there a name on the keypad or the control panel itself?

Is there a name on the keypad or the control panel itself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭cry5t41

@altor: sent you PW. Sorry for spam.

@altor: sent you PW. Sorry for spam.

No Probs, check now.

Advertisement