Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Riser for Xbox One?

• 05-11-2015 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

I need to tidy up my consoles in my living room at the moment.

Ideally I need a wide tv riser that could take both a Xbox One and PS4, and at a minimum the Xbox One. TV is a modern 32 inch.

With the Xbox fan being on top height appears to be an issue, would need to leave some headroom.

Would also need something tidy, any crappy hack job would be vetoed by the goddess, the goddess of war. :D

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

To explain a bit more it needs to be able to sit up on an existing fitted unit.

Something like this but wider to accommodate both consoles would be ideal - LINK

That would definitely worked for the Xbox but isn't wide enough for both consoles.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

To explain a bit more it needs to be able to sit up on an existing fitted unit.

Something like this but wider to accommodate both consoles would be ideal - LINK

That would definitely worked for the Xbox but isn't wide enough for both consoles.

Get two and put them side by side?

Or else you can start building a "Tower of Power" :)

https://twitter.com/SwiftOnSecurity/status/657752163502829568

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Putting them side by side, never thought of that! :o

Wow that setup looks pretty nuts, very cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,316 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Try IKEA. The day I got my Kallex Cube unit they had a set up with a shelf on top where they had put press legs on the shelf to turn it into a TV stand.

Something like the Amazon link above but with four metal legs instead.

Advertisement