Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER WANTED FOR ORIGINALS BAND(SIGNED TO INDIE LABEL)

Options
  • 05-11-2015 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

looking for a drummer to join originals band(signed to small indie label) lots of exciting stuff coming up tours etc...

Ideally can do some backing vocals,im just gonna name a heap load of influences so you get what we are like/into get in touch and i can give you more information on the band and what we are up to.

cheers :)

THE BAND, NEIL YOUNG, THE BEACH BOYS, MY MORNING JACKET, MIDLAKE, FLEET FOXES, CSNY, THE WAR ON DRUGS, RIDE, NICK DRAKE, GRAM PARSONS, THE FLYING BURRITO BROTHERS, THE LAS'S, BAND OF HORSES, LORD HURON, BEACHWOOD SPARKS, TOWNES VAN ZANDTH, THE BYRDS, KAREN DALTON, NRPS, DAMIEN JURADO,RICHARD SWIFT, THE WALKMEN,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Maogomez

Hello there,

Is there any information of the band and links etc to check?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Buffalo335

Sent you a Pm

• Registered Users Posts: 7 alchemy

Buffalo335 wrote: »
    looking for a drummer to join originals band(signed to small indie label) lots of exciting stuff coming up tours etc...

Ideally can do some backing vocals,im just gonna name a heap load of influences so you get what we are like/into get in touch and i can give you more information on the band and what we are up to.

THE BAND, NEIL YOUNG, THE BEACH BOYS, MY MORNING JACKET, MIDLAKE, FLEET FOXES, CSNY, THE WAR ON DRUGS, RIDE, NICK DRAKE, GRAM PARSONS, THE FLYING BURRITO BROTHERS, THE LAS'S, BAND OF HORSES, LORD HURON, BEACHWOOD SPARKS, TOWNES VAN ZANDTH, THE BYRDS, KAREN DALTON, NRPS, DAMIEN JURADO,RICHARD SWIFT, THE WALKMEN,

Hi... where are you based. I live in leitrim.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 alchemy

Buffalo335 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Maogomez

Hello there. Is still the job available? I emailed you some time ago... Manuel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 plarge38

hello Am a drummer hear in Germany I need a band to hit up with any available band can contact me 015212591036 am interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Buffalo335

alchemy wrote: »

Hey we are based in Dublin.

Advertisement