Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forged

Options
  • 05-11-2015 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Not sure where to put this .I hand forged it from a horseshoe so thought I'd post it here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

thats gorgeous! :) I love those horseshoes that get forged into other things.

I've seen some of the horse shoe nails made into jewellery on-line, its lovely stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Kamili wrote:
    I've seen some of the horse shoe nails made into jewellery on-line, its lovely stuff too.

I have a necklace of one of these I got for my birthday one year. It's really nice and I'm not a fan jewellery :)

sup_dude wrote: »
    I have a necklace of one of these I got for my birthday one year. It's really nice and I'm not a fan jewellery :)

You lucky duck, some of the pieces are really unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭outdoors247

Its not perfect its my first attempt at it .il be making more during the week

Its not perfect its my first attempt at it .il be making more during the week

Pretty cool for a first attempt! You could make it into a "picture frame" and put a photo of a horse as a little memento for the owner. Would make a fantastic Christmas present :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭outdoors247

Good idea

Advertisement