Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS Vita store demo unit

• 05-11-2015 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any b&m stores in Dublin (or close to) that would have a vita demo unit? Thinking about getting the new DS or vita for Christmas. I'm edging towards the vita, but I'd like him to have a go on one before committing to it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I doubt any store has a demo model at this stage tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭MadDogGreener

jonny24ie wrote: »
    I doubt any store has a demo model at this stage tbh.

Yea - thats what I'm pretty much expecting. Seems hard to even find a shop stocking them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yea - thats what I'm pretty much expecting. Seems hard to even find a shop stocking them.

If you have a PS4 or are getting a ps4 then get a vita to avail of the free games every month on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Does anyone know of any b&m stores in Dublin (or close to) that would have a vita demo unit? Thinking about getting the new DS or vita for Christmas. I'm edging towards the vita, but I'd like him to have a go on one before committing to it.

Thanks.

There very cheap on the likes of adverts and done deal so if i was you go buy one of that. As you get the older model the 1st gen vita witch is the best vita as it has the OLED screen while the newer model replaced it with a cheaper LCD and there is a huge difference.

I have both a 3DS and Vita. Still give me the Vita any day of the week as its a fantastic games console and very underrated for what it can do.

Ps one, PSP and PS vita games on the go why not ?

Advertisement