Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre appointment

Options
  • 05-11-2015 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi

I raised a move request with Eircom last week and my eFibre installation appointment was setup for this morning.  I received a confirmation text yesterday that my appointment would take place this morning.  

I checked and it seems morning appointments go up to 1.30PM.  It's now past that time and nobody has contacted me.

I called the number on the text and the agent suggested that I google a contact number for KN Networks and contact them.  He refused to give me his name, a reference number for my call or to pass me to his supervisor.  

My partner has taken time off work to make this appointment.  

Frankly, the way that eir has handled this "move" has been a disappointment from start to finish:
    1) unable to take my number although I'm moving around the corner
    2) new account number
    3) unable to take my evision box with recordings as it's tied to the old account
    4) failed to keep appointment time
    5) a complete lack of interest / willingness to help from the agent when I called.  

Can someone please contact me ASAP?  I would like to know the cancellation charge for my previous account if it means I no longer have to deal with this shambles.  

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Norderburse

I've just googled the number for KN Networks but when I call it, there's just a recorded message: "there's no one available to take your call".   

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Norderburse

I've now spoken to KN Networks and their agent says that the call was booked by eir for "today, anytime between 9am and 5pm - not the morning".  Is this correct?  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi mr.sensible

I'm very sorry to hear of these issues. If you would like to PM me your order number I will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement